Raid Ant Killer Pine Forest Fresh Scent uploaded by Jahara C.Raid Ant Killer Pine Forest Fresh Scent uploaded by Charnita F.Raid Ant Killer Pine Forest Fresh Scent uploaded by Charnita F.

BY RAID #20 in Pest Control

Raid® Pine Forest Fresh® Scent Ant Killer.
SC Johnson, a family company.
Kills on contact!
Kills ants, spiders, silverfish, crickets & multi-colored Asian lady beetles.
Contains petroleum distillates.
For household use only. see more...

• Does his stuff work for anyone? I've used it many times to get ri...1 Answers
  • Do they sell those little traps to1 Answers
Buy on Target
Madiha K.
Chicago , IL
I just keep it in our home, as we live by the lake and sometimes we do have tiny visitors, visiting our home (mostly centipedes). It does its job well and its not expensive as well so I would absolutely buy it again.
Megan F.
Reno
This works sooo good for ants. Where I live we get ants every summer but not when I spray this Raid Ant killer. It keeps them away from the house and from inside. Raid Ant & Roach Killer AerosolRaid Ant BaitsRaid Wasp & Hornet Killer
Sarah O.
El Paso, TX
I live in Texas, we have ants. And by ants I mean a TON of ants, everywhere. I love that raid not only kills them and helps prevent them from getting in our home! They now have a fresh scent one so you don't have to smell that god awful bug killer smell.
Amanda S.
While there is at least a pleasant scent with this ant repellent, I didn't find it very effective. The price point was fair, but I was disappointed in the results and I am still fighting the battle with the ants. Probably won't repurchase this product.
Angel H.
I get a lot of ants in the summer on my kitchen countertops. I bought Raid ant spray and all I did was spray on them and the instantly died. I wiped up the excess with the dead ants and then cleaned the counters with a multipurpose cleaner.
Ashley W.
Bryans Road, MD
We had ant problems and after many attempts by a professional to handle the ant problem, we started using it. We have to spray about once a week in problem areas to keep them out but since using it, we haven't seen an ant in our house!
Gretchen W.
We always get ants in September, they get everywhere on the walls. This stuff stops them in their tracks and while the scent doesn't get rid of the chemical smell it makes it much, much more palatable
Charnita F.
DOTHAN, AL
Decorator Expert Level 1
This stuff WORKS. We had a huge ant problem near my rabbit's house and none of the natural products I had would work. My husband went to Walmart and bought this. It kills on contact and within 20 minutes, we didn't see anymore ants coming from under the wall (where they were entering). We haven't had a problem since!
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
Decorator Expert Level 3
Raid products are the best for killing insects! It always gets the job done and I don't have to spray like crazy cause a little goes a long way. It's a very effective product and the scent isn't so bad. Raid even has scentless ones so keep that in mind.
Shalee C.
It works just as with out think stinkyness!!! I will definitely be buying this product again in fact I'll be by in a few because you literally can never have too much ant spray especially living in Texas
lizeth c.
san jose, CA
Do they sell those little traps to
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington
Does his stuff work for anyone? I've used it many times to get rid of our aunts and they keep coming back 1-2 days later!