Raid Ant Killer Pine Forest Fresh Scent uploaded by Jahara C.Raid Ant Killer Pine Forest Fresh Scent uploaded by Charnita F.Raid Ant Killer Pine Forest Fresh Scent uploaded by Charnita F.

BY RAID #12 in Pest Control

Raid® Pine Forest Fresh® Scent Ant Killer.
SC Johnson, a family company.
Kills on contact!
Kills ants, spiders, silverfish, crickets & multi-colored Asian lady beetles.
Contains petroleum distillates.
For household use only. see more...

• Does his stuff work for anyone? I've used it many times to get ri...1 Answers
  • Do they sell those little traps to1 Answers
Buy on Target
Taylor B.
Haverhill, MA
This product does a great job of killing ants on contact but unfortunately it doesn't create much of a barrier to keep more ants out. It was useful when used in tandem with bait traps. This was a decent value as you get a good amount of uses out of it. I would probably try to find a better product from the same brand in the future.
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL
I recently moved into a new house and found that the backyard was basically invested with ants uggghhh! Super aggravating so I went to the store and bought this raid ant killer and so far it has worked wonders I would say that were at about 75% less ants in about 2 months time! And DOSENT smell like chemicals I like that a lot!
Carol A.
Goldsboro, NC
I love this product! For some reason we have one room is that gets a ton of ants the beginning of every summer!! It's frustrating. This year we stumbled upon this and it worked so well!!!! I sprayed a ton. The ants were dead the next day, that was months ago and no ants have made an appearance since! I highly recommend this
Brittany C.
lomita, CA
I'm pretty sure the city we live in was built on an ant hill. We once had a huge ant infestation and this did the trick. I got it at home depot and one spray and the ants were killed instantly!!! Usually bug killers reek and smell horrible but thankfully this wasn't harsh like that at all.
Pamela K.
This product works great. It took care of our ant problem and when we got rid of the ants we were able to use it to kill spiders as well. My biggest complaint with this is the sprayer! It shoots out like a water gun instead of evenly spraying the product so it gets everywhere.
Daniel M.
Irvine, CA
Works extremely fast and doesn't leave a strong smell of chemicals behind. good price, could be about a dollar cheaper, but not as bad as some other brands. effective for the cost, and it has plenty of uses in it. would recommend to at least try it out.
Britt N.
Midlothian, VA
Works as well as any pest eliminator does I guess. It isn't too pricey which is good. It smells better than most sprays and that is good. I tend to buy this at Walmart and will probably end up buying it again. It gets the job done the first time.
Virgie S.
Huntsville, TN
I use Raid in the summer we get ants and I mean its like summer comes around and the ant think my house is a ant hotel and Raid kills them just spray around the base line and bottom cabinets and they die. We use it every year an it works.
Corey W.
This ant killer did the trick! Only problem is that it doesn't last as long as I would like it to before reapplying it... It is very effective in the beginning though! I would recommend it to anyone seeking immediate action!
Lauren N.
Hamilton, NJ
I'm not a huge fan of this scent, but we just had a real issue with flying ants on our front porch and this really took care of it. Definitely recommended, and a bonus that we didn't have to use the entire bottle!
lizeth c.
san jose, CA
Do they sell those little traps to
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington
Does his stuff work for anyone? I've used it many times to get rid of our aunts and they keep coming back 1-2 days later!