RAID® ANT KILLER 26

by Raid

Kills on contact and has no lingering chemical odor.

Does his stuff work for anyone? I've used it many times to get rid of our aunts and they keep coming back 1-2 days later!
Do they sell those little traps to
Start your review of RAID® ANT KILLER 26!
Paola R.
Hillsboro, OR
RAID® ANT KILLER 26 uploaded by Paola R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I personally think all Raid products are worth the money. They are very effective so I always buy them and have them in my house just in case. Something good it’s that this one has no strong chemical odor. I recommend it.
Dawne S.
Denton, TX
This worked well on an outside ant problem after food was dropped on a patio and didn't get cleaned up. The ants were gone instantly and never came back after the food was cleaned up.
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
Decorator Expert Level 2
1,216 reviews
RAID® ANT KILLER 26 uploaded by Keara J.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favorites for ants! Kills so fast and doesn’t leave behind a terrible smell! Very easy to use! #bugs #kill #ants #raid #outdoors #home #house #sweethome #decor #newplace #move
Melissa T.
Victorville, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
This is one product I always keep around the house. Although it is made to work on ants, I use it just as often on spiders. It has been very effective by working to kill bugs with one spray. The only thing I would like to see improved is the nozzle where the spray comes out. It has sometimes gotten clogged, which will affect the quality of how the spay is aimed at what you are trying to spray.
Naomi M.
Macungie, PA
RAID® ANT KILLER 26 uploaded by Naomi M.
RAID® ANT KILLER 26 uploaded by Naomi M.
I can definitely vouch for Raid because it does it’s job. I live in PA so during the summertime lots of different types of insects and bugs in general just roam around like its free estate smh. I hate bugs and this product does just the trick even though it says it’s just for ants they lying it’s multipurpose. I don’t know what’s in it but this can destroy pretty much any bug. You can get this at Walmart for like $3.98! I highly recommend this.
Kelsey C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Most insect sprays have an offensive odor, but this one doesn't which is the main reason to use this bug spray. It works equally effectively as others with bad odors. I recommend always using this product for a insect spray for a canister type hand held spray.
Pamela J.
Bristol, TN
Great product for ridding your home of ants. Kills on contact and continues killing with residual action after you spray, up to 4 weeks. Didn't notice a lingering chemical odor. Reasonably priced and worth the money to get rid of hard to kill ants
Magen H.
Sedalia, MO
This is a great product to keep ants out or to get rid of any already there. Works quickly and efficiently
Daniel M.
Irvine, CA
Works extremely fast and doesn't leave a strong smell of chemicals behind. good price, could be about a dollar cheaper, but not as bad as some other brands. effective for the cost, and it has plenty of uses in it. would recommend to at least try it out.
Ali B.
Have been battling a sugar ant invasion in my kitchen and bathrooms all spring and this product combined with the ant traps did the job.