BY RAID

A Family Company.
Precision placement bait.
Starts working in hours.
Works for up to 1 month.
Apply clear gel in hard-to-reach places. see more...

• We have an ant problem when the warmer weather comes arou...1 Answers
Irene H.
About 2 summers ago I had tiny ants in the kitchen and no matter what I did I could not get rid of them until my sister in law told me about raid ant gel I bought it and used it once all around my kitchen cabinets and my ant problems were finally resolve I will never go a summer without purchasing a new bottle of raid ant gel.
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
Every summer without fail these pesky ants try and invade our yard and home but with raid we are able to enjoy our summer and let's our ant problem become an afterthought.
Rae W.
Tewksbury, MA
This product is OK and sometimes keep the ants away. I haven’t noticed it completely drive them away because when ants are all over my kitchen they continue to be despite having the gel out. Although again sometimes I noticed that the ants are not as noticeable.
Alejandrina G.
Taylorsville , UT
I definitely works for those little ants that find their way in the house it took at least 2 days for me to see results but they definitely died by eating the gel I do recommend it for a quick use !
Miranda V.
Decorator Expert Level 3
We had a really bad ant problem last spring when it started getting warm and we tried over 10 different things until we tried this and it worked! All the ants were gone within 2-3 days! Great
Sara M.
Seminole
If you need something to get rid of sugar ants, this is your product ! Very discreet, clear gel. Easy to apply and easy to store. Very pleased with this product.
Shelby K.
Terre Haute, IN
I tried the sprays before and sprayed inside/outside with no luck. I tried these gel packets and they worked amazingly. I could see the ants congregating to the poison. It was very satisfying knowing this product worked! I will buy them each spring/summer.
Shannon C.
Pullman, WA
This product gets to of an ant infestation, but don't be alarmed if it actually attracts more ants for the first day or two. The ants have to bring some of the gel to the colony which is when it kills them, so it will actually look like it's increasing the amount of ants at first since they're attracted to it. It's affordable and gets the job done!
Amanda M.
Florence, KY
Every May we start to get ants sneaking in. All it takes is one application of Raid Ant Gel and we are good to go. No more ants until the following year. It smells pleasant, is affordable, and most importantly it WORKS LIKE NO OTHER! I highly recommend and will continue to repurchase.
Susan W.
Madison
Our pest person calls this stuff "Ant Crack" because they can't resist even though it kills them.  You can put just a little on the brick outside of your home where you see the trail, and the ants will carry it back to the queen and everyone dies.  I know it sounds mean - but they just have to stay outside!
Miranda S.
Clarksville, TN
We have an ant problem when the warmer weather comes around. I've never used any bug killer in the house and was wondering if a gel works better than other formulas? also does it matter if we have wood floors?