BY RAID #44 in Pest Control

Find insect and animal control at Target.com! Raid ant & cockroach killer 17 lemon scent spray 20 oz see more...

• I am seeing cockroaches in my kitchen. How does this work...1 Answers
Raid Ant & Cockroach Killer 17 Lemon Scent Spray 20 oz
  • "Lemon scent is a much better option then the chemical smell before." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a very good product too" in 1 review
Jessica O.
Wildomar, CA
This kills the ants and roaches in the garage. We love to use it on the barrier with our diatomaceous earth around the door jams.
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
Works good, doesn't leave a nasty smell. Lemon and does what it does. Kill the pest. I usually get mine at Walgreens or Walmart
Natasha H.
Grand Jct, CO
Bugs and insects are never pleasant in or around the house . I use this and my house stays free of those nasty little
Things .
Cesia R.
Nacogdoches, TX
Great for killing them ALL! Smells good too, doesn't leave your house smelling like a chemical company passed through there.
racheal s.
It kills the roaches on contact but it doesnt do much more than that. The scent is alright. Wish there were different scents
Alexa E.
Florence, AZ
It works. Not on contact though. It's frustrating to chase bugs around. It's scary & I wish they made them per friendly too.
Julie N.
Concord, CA
It works on spider sometimes too and it will kill the cockroach once they go back into their home it does not kill on contact
Tolu L.
This works well when we moved in there were so many roaches in the place but now they have drastically reduced using this
aimee p.
Brookville, OH
Decorator Expert Level 3
Love that it smells like lemon it doesn't have the nasty smell the original has. so now i spray it everywhere i need to
Leticia A.
Boaz
The ants left but it seemed like the roaches got bigger! I had pest control and even with all that I still have them!
Aliya🎀 A.
bloomington, IL
I am seeing cockroaches in my kitchen. How does this work? should we spray on them or in the cabinets?