BY RAID #41 in Pest Control

Find insect and animal control at Target.com! Raid ant & cockroach killer 17 lemon scent spray 20 oz see more...

• I am seeing cockroaches in my kitchen. How does this work...1 Answers
Raid Ant & Cockroach Killer 17 Lemon Scent Spray 20 oz
  • "Lemon scent is a much better option then the chemical smell before." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a very good product too" in 1 review
Emma P.
Middleton, WI
Used this to try and get rid of a giant ant hill at our new apartment. Didn't quite take care of it, but killed any ants I saw while spraying!
Sarah A.
Tampa, FL
Does its job and kills. I don't like the smell and the residue it leaves. Also the fact that it's toxic to your household pets is a downfall
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
This kills instantly once you spray it on them they die and it makes me happy because I don't have to worry about roaches being in my house .
carmelle b.
Cambria Hts, NY
I hate used this. it really keeps the ants away and out of the way. not crazy about smell. this comes in handy especially in summer time
Ashton T.
Opelika , Al
This works well when you first use it but after two weeks you'll need to re spray! We get antennas during the summer so this is our go to
Janice H.
Calvin, KY
In the summer I get little ants and they drive me nuts I found this and it does the job to keep them out and the smell is not bad either
Maegan H.
Lafayette, LA
For those times In between when the pest guy comes to spray and you have that loan roach. It leaves a fresh smell not a chemical smell.
Grace M.
Broomfield, CO
Very effective , rapidly kills roaches but not only roaches even other insects such as flys, ants. Nice sized bottle for effective usez
JimiJo F.
Winston Salem, NC
We had really bad ants last year coming from our door. All I had to do was spray around the outside of the door and they were gone .
Edith C.
I love this raid lemon scent if i kill any animal with it won't leave my house smelling really good this one is my favorite pesticide
Aliya🎀 A.
bloomington, IL
I am seeing cockroaches in my kitchen. How does this work? should we spray on them or in the cabinets?