BY RAID

Find insect and animal control at Target.com! Raid ant & cockroach killer 17 lemon scent spray 20 oz see more...

• I am seeing cockroaches in my kitchen. How does this work...1 Answers
Raid Ant & Cockroach Killer 17 Lemon Scent Spray 20 oz
  • "Lemon scent is a much better option then the chemical smell before." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a very good product too" in 1 review
Setheia B.
Columbiana, AL
I give this a five star. It kills immediately and it also gives your home a fresh lemon scent after spraying even on the porch since we are bad with sweets ants
Kaitlin L.
Ann Arbor
The lemon scent is really upsetting - kind of smells like pinesol only it is poison. The raid is effective in killing pests but the scent is terrible.
Brittany T.
Atlanta
This raid is super effective and the lemon scent makes it a lot better for me. I don't like the smell of bug spray at all but this one isn't as unpleasant.
Kierstin J.
Not my favorite but it does the job and smells okay. A little messy if the spout is messed up/damaged in any way but raid has always been my go to brand.
Patti J.
Mankato
I have a phobia of centipedes and we get them in our house. I love this stuff because it's ACTUALLY WORKS. I find dead centipedes versus live ones now.
Jamie R.
3502 Camby RD, Antioch, CA 94509
Great at doing its job.....hate those little pests. Lemon scent is a much better option then the chemical smell before. I usually get mine at Target
Tracey H.
Fishers
I hate bugs. Every year I get ants in the same plac. I know I can always trust this to work. Lemon smell means it isn't that strong bug spray smell.
carolyn e.
Thank goodness for better smelling (lemon) bug killer. Most bug killer can choke a person but this is so much better. It is a very good product too
Bethany K.
Corp Christi, TX
Really does kill on contact. The fresh smell is great and does not smell like a pesticide. The bugs die and dint even have time to run. Just die.
Taylor B.
We use this every year. Since we live in the woods we always have problems keeping bugs outside where they belong. This product helps us do that.
Aliya🎀 A.
bloomington, IL
I am seeing cockroaches in my kitchen. How does this work? should we spray on them or in the cabinets?