BY RAID

Find insect and animal control at Target.com! Raid ant & cockroach killer 17 lemon scent spray 20 oz see more...

• I am seeing cockroaches in my kitchen. How does this work...1 Answers
Raid Ant & Cockroach Killer 17 Lemon Scent Spray 20 oz
  • "Lemon scent is a much better option then the chemical smell before." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a very good product too" in 1 review
Madison A.
Rego park , Ny
This helps me because I have kids and they leave a mess everywhere and it really helps to have it for when ants come and they kill very easy and it smells really good.
Kayli B.
Topeka, KS
It does what it says it kills bugs. It works but lemon smell was really overbearing for me I had to leave the room after spraying it.But the bugs were gone thankfully
Kirstin C.
Baton Rouge, LA
i use this during the summer when pests try to get inside more! it's scent isn't too harsh and it's an extremely effective product at keeps the creepy crawlers away! i would recommend this to others having this same problem!
Ali W.
Used this in my garage on a Congo line of ants and it worked great! I like that it doesn't have such a harsh chemical smell to it either, more like a lemon Lysol!
hoda s.
Lomita, CA
the only available roach killer in the market that actually works !
sometimes we have german roaches and the only product that works on them is Raid , but only for killng them not for controlling them
Alanna L.
Chattanooga tn
I lived in Las Vegas for a short time and no matter what we used, how much we cleaned, or even having no food out we couldn't get rid of them. I'd give no states L stars but that seems rude.
Donna B.
Love this spray for ants, it works so good and lasts a long time. Ants try to get in our kitchen window, we just spray with this about every three months and no more ant problem.
Kelsey G.
Little Rock, AR
With the weather hot and rainy, the tree roaches have made their way inside my home.. I almost freaked but thankfully I picked up some raid and by using weekly I haven’t seen any more inside!
Clarissa H.
New Rochelle, NY
I like this spray because it help keeps ants out of my house and doesn't have a strong odor. The lemon scent is really an upgrade the original spray smells horrible
Setheia B.
Columbiana, AL
I give this a five star. It kills immediately and it also gives your home a fresh lemon scent after spraying even on the porch since we are bad with sweets ants
Aliya🎀 A.
bloomington, IL
I am seeing cockroaches in my kitchen. How does this work? should we spray on them or in the cabinets?