BY RAID #9 in Pest Control

Find insect and animal control at Target.com! Raid ant & cockroach killer 17 lemon scent spray 20 oz see more...

• I am seeing cockroaches in my kitchen. How does this work...1 Answers
Raid Ant & Cockroach Killer 17 Lemon Scent Spray 20 oz
  • "Lemon scent is a much better option then the chemical smell before." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a very good product too" in 1 review
Lindsey  S.
Does the job, still smells awful despite the lemon inspired scent. It's pricey, and not worth the price if it was lowered a dollar or 2 i feel it would be more worth the money spent. My cats can not stand it and they stay way out of the area it was used for days.
LaShana C.
Philadelphia, PA
The product works wonders for me when it comes to insects. Kills them instantly! You don't need to spray a large amount. The price is affordable and it's long lasting as well.
Amanda D.
Kills on contact but does not keep them away as long as the bottle says. I had ants that were swarming and within a day or so they would be covering the same spot again.
Madison A.
Rego park , Ny
This helps me because I have kids and they leave a mess everywhere and it really helps to have it for when ants come and they kill very easy and it smells really good.
Kayli B.
Topeka, KS
It does what it says it kills bugs. It works but lemon smell was really overbearing for me I had to leave the room after spraying it.But the bugs were gone thankfully
Ali W.
Used this in my garage on a Congo line of ants and it worked great! I like that it doesn't have such a harsh chemical smell to it either, more like a lemon Lysol!
hoda s.
Lomita, CA
the only available roach killer in the market that actually works !
sometimes we have german roaches and the only product that works on them is Raid , but only for killng them not for controlling them
Donna B.
Love this spray for ants, it works so good and lasts a long time. Ants try to get in our kitchen window, we just spray with this about every three months and no more ant problem.
Clarissa H.
New Rochelle, NY
I like this spray because it help keeps ants out of my house and doesn't have a strong odor. The lemon scent is really an upgrade the original spray smells horrible
Setheia B.
Columbiana, AL
I give this a five star. It kills immediately and it also gives your home a fresh lemon scent after spraying even on the porch since we are bad with sweets ants
Aliya🎀 A.
bloomington, IL
I am seeing cockroaches in my kitchen. How does this work? should we spray on them or in the cabinets?