BY RAID #6 in Pest Control

Find insect and animal control at Target.com! Raid ant & cockroach killer 17 lemon scent spray 20 oz see more...

Raid Ant & Cockroach Killer 17 Lemon Scent Spray 20 oz
  • "Lemon scent is a much better option then the chemical smell before." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a very good product too" in 1 review
Brianna L.
Somers Point, NJ
If there is any bug killer I always go for raid it works so efficiently and it's a good price for the value of the product not so expensive. I usually get them at any drugstore or shoprite in the area. Totally recommend
Ashlyn S.
Wichita, KS
This stuff works instantly! I used all summer long to keep my house any free. Smells delicious as well! Kinda like a lemon Lysol scent. The price is reasonable.. I believe I paid around $5 for it at my local Kroger store.
Kay C.
North Augusta, SC
Love raid ! I spray the perimeter of my house inside and out and it gets rid of any problems we have. The only scent I can tolerate is lemon because it smells clean. I would definitely buy it again every week.
Stacy R.
West Covina, CA
This is the only thing that will immediately kill roaches or other insects (ants are easy to kill).

My only complaint is the artificial lemon scent. It can be overwhelming when going into attack mode
Diana F.
San Ysidro, CA
I always buy this one because I don't like the way the regular one smells it's too strong so I go with the lemon scent. I have to have this especially in the summer when all the ants and bugs come out.
Shannon M.
Bridgeport , CT
Works great in the kitchen for those pesky ants! I really enjoy the lemon scent, it doesn't smell like a insect killer in my kitchen when I use it! Had to spray a few times but those ant were gone!
Ashleigh J.
I had a big problem with ants in the past month and I checked this product out. After a couple of uses it cleared all of the ants out and I haven't seen one since. Most scents for these products are terrible but I found this one quite pleasing. I would highly recommend.
Lisa C.
Springfield, PA
This product is okay. I have used better for ants. I buy it at Home Depot which seems to have the highest prices. We have to wait until the dog is at the kennel to use it which is a minus. It smells fine, but I try to spray and move out of the area. Its a quick fix.
Daiana B.
Denver, CO
Used this stuff for a long time. My family stocks up on it. We had coca roaches and sometimes they appear in our apartment... at night we go hunting for them and spray them with this stuff.
Zuleima S.
Miami , FL
El mejor de los mejores simplemente una marca que hace mucho tiempo que no veo debido a la escasez de mi país pero realmente lo recomiendo demasiado creo que es un producto bastante clásico pero para quien no lo haya probado pruébelo porque es excelente