BY RAID #6 in Pest Control

Find insect and animal control at Target.com! Raid ant & cockroach killer 17 lemon scent spray 20 oz see more...

Raid Ant & Cockroach Killer 17 Lemon Scent Spray 20 oz
  • "Lemon scent is a much better option then the chemical smell before." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a very good product too" in 1 review
Alanna L.
Chattanooga tn
I lived in Las Vegas for a short time and no matter what we used, how much we cleaned, or even having no food out we couldn't get rid of them. I'd give no states L stars but that seems rude.
Stacy G.
Philadelphia, PA
Being that I live in Philadelphia the city always has roaches and ants all over so during the summer I'm spraying the ants and during the winter I'm battling the cockroaches. And as much as I keep my house clean they're very consistent so I'm glad I have a spray that will leave a lemon scent while killing these pest.
Chidera U.
The idea of a Pest Control spray is very simple and straightforward so lets get straight to it. This spray is honestly all my parents purchase when they see a cockroach in the house. It gets the job done, PLUS it provides tips for using the product in a safe, productive, and effective way. It may need more than one burst to kill a stubborn cockroach but hey, it's all about the end game, right? Raid Cockroach Killer Spray > Cockroaches.
Vunga F.
Victorville, CA
Raid is what you need to get rid of roaches and ants, hands down. I've gotten Hot Shot because it's on sale with a coupon but I always go back to Raid. Raid is instant, lasts and the lemon scent actually smells like lemon scented cleaner. So I don't walk in the room and think, "yuck, bug spray"
Meliza S.
We spray this on every door in the house and does a great job for a few weeks then you have to respray which can be a pain. The smell is actually quite pleasant it is not amazing but you don't think it's bug spray which is a good thing. I think it's price adequately for what the use of it is.
Jenna C.
I've tried many Raid products and I'd say this is the least popular one in my household. The lemon scent is even worse than the normal bug spray scent. It's a good value if you can get past the scent. Won't be buying again but I'll continue to buy the regular Raid that's tried and true!
Missy Von M.
Kennewick, WA
This works wonders NOT just for ants, roaches but bees, yellow jackets, black widows, earwigs.
bugs that are creepy you just don't want outside on or in your home.
the price can be expensive and is found EVERYWHERE from Walmart to Home Depot and even Pet places.
Danelle J.
Clover, SC
The place I live in is known for having fire ants. EVERYWHERE. They get in the house and march around all over the place, until we got this stuff. It gets rid of them super quick. Easy to use and affordable. I recommend this to anyone with a big problem.
Megan S.
Santa Fe, NM
Use on the outside of my home around window and door jams. Also use in isolated areas of ant and roach exposure. Fresh scent is nice but still leaves chemical smell after use. Can be more expensive than other brands but is worth the cost for quality
Leila F.
Seminole , TX
Works great. Such a strong smell. I hate hate hate bugs so I like that I can stand timidly outside the bathroom door and spray from a distance instead of having to get too close. It works pretty instantly too which is great!