BY RAID #41 in Pest Control

Find insect and animal control at Target.com! Raid ant & cockroach killer 17 lemon scent spray 20 oz see more...

• I am seeing cockroaches in my kitchen. How does this work...1 Answers
Raid Ant & Cockroach Killer 17 Lemon Scent Spray 20 oz
  • "Lemon scent is a much better option then the chemical smell before." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a very good product too" in 1 review
Meliza S.
We spray this on every door in the house and does a great job for a few weeks then you have to respray which can be a pain. The smell is actually quite pleasant it is not amazing but you don't think it's bug spray which is a good thing. I think it's price adequately for what the use of it is.
Vunga F.
Victorville, CA
Raid is what you need to get rid of roaches and ants, hands down. I've gotten Hot Shot because it's on sale with a coupon but I always go back to Raid. Raid is instant, lasts and the lemon scent actually smells like lemon scented cleaner. So I don't walk in the room and think, "yuck, bug spray"
Jenna C.
I've tried many Raid products and I'd say this is the least popular one in my household. The lemon scent is even worse than the normal bug spray scent. It's a good value if you can get past the scent. Won't be buying again but I'll continue to buy the regular Raid that's tried and true!
Missy Von M.
Kennewick, WA
This works wonders NOT just for ants, roaches but bees, yellow jackets, black widows, earwigs.
bugs that are creepy you just don't want outside on or in your home.
the price can be expensive and is found EVERYWHERE from Walmart to Home Depot and even Pet places.
Danelle J.
Clover, SC
The place I live in is known for having fire ants. EVERYWHERE. They get in the house and march around all over the place, until we got this stuff. It gets rid of them super quick. Easy to use and affordable. I recommend this to anyone with a big problem.
Megan S.
Santa Fe, NM
Use on the outside of my home around window and door jams. Also use in isolated areas of ant and roach exposure. Fresh scent is nice but still leaves chemical smell after use. Can be more expensive than other brands but is worth the cost for quality
Leila F.
Midland, TX
Works great. Such a strong smell. I hate hate hate bugs so I like that I can stand timidly outside the bathroom door and spray from a distance instead of having to get too close. It works pretty instantly too which is great!
Brianna L.
Somers Point, NJ
If there is any bug killer I always go for raid it works so efficiently and it's a good price for the value of the product not so expensive. I usually get them at any drugstore or shoprite in the area. Totally recommend
Ashlyn S.
Austin, TX
This stuff works instantly! I used all summer long to keep my house any free. Smells delicious as well! Kinda like a lemon Lysol scent. The price is reasonable.. I believe I paid around $5 for it at my local Kroger store.
Kay C.
North Augusta, SC
Love raid ! I spray the perimeter of my house inside and out and it gets rid of any problems we have. The only scent I can tolerate is lemon because it smells clean. I would definitely buy it again every week.
Aliya🎀 A.
bloomington, IL
I am seeing cockroaches in my kitchen. How does this work? should we spray on them or in the cabinets?