BY RAID #6 in Pest Control

Find insect and animal control at Target.com! Raid ant & cockroach killer 17 lemon scent spray 20 oz see more...

Raid Ant & Cockroach Killer 17 Lemon Scent Spray 20 oz
  • "Lemon scent is a much better option then the chemical smell before." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a very good product too" in 1 review
Vanessa K.
Corpus Christi, TX
I've been using raid for the longest time, and I love it. Although I must say, sometimes raid does take too long. Like if I'm spraying a flying roach I don't want to wait another 2 mins for it to stop flying. So I wish it was quicker but still it's a staple in my house.
Natalie W.
Phoenix
Kills those creepy  cockroach in seconds, around 20. We only get a few a year but when people screech when they see one you know they won't be happy till it's dead. Can find at any local supermarket, hardware store, or Walmart. Reasonably priced and works great.
Domonique M.
Philadelphia, PA
I strongly recommend this lemon scented version of this product. It makes the area smell less like poison. It kills the bugs in seconds when sprayed directly on them and I also use it to make barriers around my home. Works great.
Jessie B.
Works really well but you have to spray every couple of weeks to keep the ants away. It isn't safe for pets or kids so I have to use it before we leave so the chemical scents fade a little bit before I bring my kids back home.
Kirstin C.
Baton Rouge, LA
i use this during the summer when pests try to get inside more! it's scent isn't too harsh and it's an extremely effective product at keeps the creepy crawlers away! i would recommend this to others having this same problem!
Alexandra M.
San Antonio, TX
I decided to buy once my cockroach problem started to increase in my apartment. It worked but for a very short period of time. I would ontinue to see the bugs thw next day. Not satisfied especially because of its price.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
This seems to work okay, but it’s too expensive as compared to other brands which have helped me with my pest issues. It does smell a little better than that straight up pest control spray smell, but it’s not my favorite.
Stephanie C.
Salisbury, MD
This product gets rid of those pesky roaches without that heavy duty bug spray smell. We all know how terribly overwhelming that scent can be. This has a less heavy lemon scent but don't let the missing smell fool you! It still works as well as any Raid bug spray and gets the job done!
Erin B.
The lemon scent is way to strong. I would rather just have the scent of the bug killer than to smell the mixer of it with the fake lemon. But it works! The bugs die pretty quick after being sprayed
Adriana M.
Palmdale, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I used to use raid all the time (because i hate bugs), but over the years i have found that it has depleted in quality. The venom doesnt last as long as it used to, and the smell is horrible.