BY RAID #7 in Pest Control

Find insect and animal control at Target.com! Raid ant & cockroach killer 17 lemon scent spray 20 oz see more...

Raid Ant & Cockroach Killer 17 Lemon Scent Spray 20 oz
  • "Lemon scent is a much better option then the chemical smell before." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a very good product too" in 1 review
Victoria P.
Ringgold, GA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Works for killing ants instantly. Doesn't smell amazing but the lemon scent does help a little. Overall killed the ants and solved my problem. Ants did not return
Sonia J.
I recently purchased the Raid Ant & cockroach Killer in Lemon Scent Spray because of an issue of roaches I had in my car. It started off with one or two and I thought no big deal of it until I started to see smaller roaches appearing everywhere like everyday. I decided to head over to Walmart and ask them what was the best bug spray to use inside a car and they suggested this one over the ones I thought would of worked better. I am glad that I listened to them because I sprayed this overnight inside my car, one, the lemon smell was great and my car did not smell horrible afterwards, and two, I have seen less to no roaches. I highly recommend this if you have any issues with ants too, which we had in our kitchen and they have all disappeared completely. It only took one night so I have plenty of product left to use for the future if the bugs decide to make me scream again.
Kelsey J.
Atlanta
I used this product to get rid of ants one time when I had them. My dog was hiding bits of his food that I couldn't see and I found ants one day getting off the food he was hiding. This product got rid of the ants quickly. I normally just use borax as a big barrier but I don't always want to deal with that power...it's pretty messy
Pranjali S.
Pensacola, FL
Wow it’s smells so good... and keeps cockroaches and ants away from home for months... I use it once in a three months in whole house and I’m all set... I also use it to kill small insects in house by just spraying on them... this product is must have for your house... especially if you live in Florida... I would recommend it.
Rin Y.
BROOKLYN, NY
LEMON SCENT Roach killer? Are you serious? This is a must have! Haha ...what's better than getting rid of pests...and having it lemon scented... LOL The product itself is super effective. You don't need to drown anything with it for it to work...which is quite amazing. Did I mention that it'll also smell like lemon?
Brittney H.
Flowery Branch, GA
This product does the job. Gets those squishy bugs dead without all the excess squirming. The scent is not as bad as other bug killer scents. It was easy to find at my local Home Depot. It was a good price. Hopefully I won't have these bug issues in the future but if I do, I will certainly repurchase this.
Jennifer R.
Albertville, AL
This product works amazingly! It kills the bugs immediately. It does however have a strong smell so you have to stay away after you spray it. Once you spray this though there will be no ants in your home for a long time!
Lexli R.
Raid is one of the great sprays that really does kill roaches. I have use other brands but it only work when you spray it derecly to the roach and with raid i can just spray it and the next day i will see the the dead roaches.
Nicole Camilo c.
Miami , FL
Si eres como yo cuando dice cuchara de obtener su cabello ya no, es mi plato de preferencia en casa tengo árboles en caso de que no tengo tiempo para conseguir uno porque tomo la otra, lo importante es matarlo y dejarlo muerto, no los deje Perence la tranquilidad de que los mates demasiado
Eva R.
Wheelersburg
Living in the country I have a problem with bugs ants roaches spiders I love the fact that it kills on contact it even kills spiders even though they don't tell you that I love the lemon smell so it don't smell like chemicals but I don't much care for the oil it leaves behind