BY RAID #44 in Pest Control

Find insect and animal control at Target.com! Raid ant & cockroach killer 17 lemon scent spray 20 oz see more...

• I am seeing cockroaches in my kitchen. How does this work...1 Answers
Raid Ant & Cockroach Killer 17 Lemon Scent Spray 20 oz
  • "Lemon scent is a much better option then the chemical smell before." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a very good product too" in 1 review
Carolina B.
Tijuana
Es muy efectivo y apesar de ser tan potente para los insectos y plagas no deja un aroma tan desagradable y fuerte
Yawelida G.
My savior when it comes to getging rid of flys and mosquetoes....only wished it work on bigger types of pests.
Leah G.
Toronto, ON
This has definitely done the job when we needed it to be taken care of before we had to call the professionals.
Dany G.
Guadalajara
Es muy buen producto cuando es el combatir con los moscos este yo lo uso y me a funcionado muy bien me encanta
Liz Rosaura C.
Las Vegas
Pues mata y ataca a los insectos super rapido y no huele feo como otros insecticidas y deja un aroma a limon
👌👑Talya💖👅 R.
Gran Couva, ['', '', '']
This product works really good and keeps all the ants, beetles and roaches away. It is very effective...
Lauren W.
Victoria Bc
Hate the smell but works well. We use this at work every year. Mostly buy because it's a good price
Tatyana P.
Memphis, TN
This stuff is very good ! It's a very good thing to have . I am so thankful for this !
Caterine R.
7801 NW 37th Street Doral,
Algo necesario para acabar con las plagas es un producto efectivo y que si se puede utilizar . Con precaución claro pero funciona.
Aliya🎀 A.
bloomington, IL
I am seeing cockroaches in my kitchen. How does this work? should we spray on them or in the cabinets?