BY RAID

Find insect and animal control at Target.com! Raid ant & cockroach killer 17 lemon scent spray 20 oz see more...

• I am seeing cockroaches in my kitchen. How does this work...1 Answers
Raid Ant & Cockroach Killer 17 Lemon Scent Spray 20 oz
  • "Lemon scent is a much better option then the chemical smell before." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a very good product too" in 1 review
este producto me gusta muchimo excelente y efectivo para eliminar la plaga de las chiripas y hormigas, tiene bajo impacto ambiental y su olor a limon me brinda mas comodidad porque soy alergica a los quimicos entre otros.
Amber H.
Tauranga
Ew I hate bugs! This product is amazing for getting rid of bugs. Such good value for what you spend in my opinion. Kills the bugs so fast so super effective. Love the scent smells edible almost. :) :) would definitely buy this product again! :) :)
Andressa S.
Produto super eficiente, elimina vários tipos de pragas mas o único problema é  o cheiro que é muito forte e se você tiver criança pequena deve tomar cuidado para não ingerir o produto
marisol u.
este producto me encanta mata instantáneamente a las cucarachas . detesto las cucarachas y esta ademas de su aroma a limón es perfecto realizando su trabajo acabar con las cucarachas
Petagay M.
St. Catherine
Gets rid of all the annoying pest (mosquitoes, roaches etc...). If you are as annoyed as I am about mosquitoes biting you and singing in your ears. Buy raid!!
MELANEA A.
ECUATORIANA
Es bueno,,  pero he probado mejores...... si mata cucarachas,, pero no al instante,, ah y no mata hormigas..... el aroma, pues igual es fuerte,,,,
Alexandra B.
It works well on spiders and all other creepy crawlies that dare to enter my house, It works fairly quickly too so i always keep a can within easy reach.
JESSICA C.
All my life I have used raid for any type of insect or animal no desired. It is the best repellent, I do not doubt it. I always have a spray at home.
Maria Daniela G.
San Cristobal, Tachira
This is an excellent product, it works perfectly and fast, the only thing I would like is for it to have a better smell.
I recommended
Giovanna F.
Producto bueno para los animales típicos de casa, elimina rápido a estos y es un producto fácil de encontrar en cualquier mercado.
Aliya🎀 A.
bloomington, IL
I am seeing cockroaches in my kitchen. How does this work? should we spray on them or in the cabinets?