BY RAID #9 in Pest Control

Find insect and animal control at Target.com! Raid ant & cockroach killer 17 lemon scent spray 20 oz see more...

• I am seeing cockroaches in my kitchen. How does this work...1 Answers
Raid Ant & Cockroach Killer 17 Lemon Scent Spray 20 oz
  • "Lemon scent is a much better option then the chemical smell before." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a very good product too" in 1 review
MǾny M.
What can I say about this beautiful product .I 'm so happy to use it .it make me love my skin and very proud of my self all the time . thanks for this invent .really love it ..
Tracy M.
Elanora
Works great for killing and repelling flying cockroaches and ants. It is a pleasant smell and non allergenic. Easy to use and last for a long time. Fast acting formula.
marisol u.
este producto me encanta mata instantáneamente a las cucarachas . detesto las cucarachas y esta ademas de su aroma a limón es perfecto realizando su trabajo acabar con las cucarachas
Petagay M.
St. Catherine
Gets rid of all the annoying pest (mosquitoes, roaches etc...). If you are as annoyed as I am about mosquitoes biting you and singing in your ears. Buy raid!!
MELANEA A.
ECUATORIANA
Es bueno,,  pero he probado mejores...... si mata cucarachas,, pero no al instante,, ah y no mata hormigas..... el aroma, pues igual es fuerte,,,,
Alexandra B.
It works well on spiders and all other creepy crawlies that dare to enter my house, It works fairly quickly too so i always keep a can within easy reach.
Jessica C.
All my life I have used raid for any type of insect or animal no desired. It is the best repellent, I do not doubt it. I always have a spray at home.
Maria Daniela G.
San Cristobal, Tachira
This is an excellent product, it works perfectly and fast, the only thing I would like is for it to have a better smell.
I recommended
Gianna 23761 C.
Deja la casa libre de insectos hasta por 3 días después de usarlo correctamente me gusta que su aroma no es fuerte Pues tengo niños
Carolina P.
Santo Domingo
It's good to have one of these always around the house. It's effective and the price / quality are good. The scent is not that bad.
Aliya🎀 A.
bloomington, IL
I am seeing cockroaches in my kitchen. How does this work? should we spray on them or in the cabinets?