BY RAID #9 in Pest Control

Find insect and animal control at Target.com! Raid ant & cockroach killer 17 lemon scent spray 20 oz see more...

• I am seeing cockroaches in my kitchen. How does this work...1 Answers
Raid Ant & Cockroach Killer 17 Lemon Scent Spray 20 oz
  • "Lemon scent is a much better option then the chemical smell before." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a very good product too" in 1 review
Cassie S.
Katy, TX
Did the job. No more ants finding a way into the house. Now the dogs can eat in peace.
Kylie H.
Henrico, VA
This product has been helping with both roaches and ants here. The ants it’s helping.
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta , GA
Love this spray it always gets the killing job done and smells great while it works
Kathryn S.
This works well outdoors for killing ants. It is effective and it smells good.
Amber H.
Tauranga
Ew I hate bugs! This product is amazing for getting rid of bugs. Such good value for what you spend in my opinion. Kills the bugs so fast so super effective. Love the scent smells edible almost. :) :) would definitely buy this product again! :) :)
Andressa S.
Produto super eficiente, elimina vários tipos de pragas mas o único problema é  o cheiro que é muito forte e se você tiver criança pequena deve tomar cuidado para não ingerir o produto
Maureen M.
Good product. Smells nice. I'm afraid of roaches so I always have a bottle of this Raid at home. It's useful. It's not expensive and easy to find. I recommend it.
este producto me gusta muchimo excelente y efectivo para eliminar la plaga de las chiripas y hormigas, tiene bajo impacto ambiental y su olor a limon me brinda mas comodidad porque soy alergica a los quimicos entre otros.
Lic. E.
Doral, FL
If you are a girl you knoe how disgusting insects are ( cockroaches are the worst ) and i always have one of this in home. They smell really strong but not bad. I don't like the way they leave the floor, too grease
Aya E.
portsaid
This pesticide is ver perfect . I used it from 2 years and i cannot do without it . I kill insects in percentage 90% , so it is very effective . Its odor is good . Finally, I recommend to buy it . I hope my review would be helpful to you💜
Aliya🎀 A.
bloomington, IL
I am seeing cockroaches in my kitchen. How does this work? should we spray on them or in the cabinets?