BY RAID #7 in Pest Control

Find insect and animal control at Target.com! Raid ant & cockroach killer 17 lemon scent spray 20 oz see more...

Raid Ant & Cockroach Killer 17 Lemon Scent Spray 20 oz
  • "Lemon scent is a much better option then the chemical smell before." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a very good product too" in 1 review
Aundrea H.
Davenport, FL
I love the fact that I can kill pesky insects and roaches while still getting that fresh tropical scent!
Lashonda S.
It does the job it kills the roaches fly's ants or what ever it does the job.I use it inside and outside.
Ashley M.
Works good when you have a ant problem. I used it many times to prevent ants from coming in the house.
Stefanie R.
This product is perfect works very well use it whenever I travel to the beach or when I go to the field
emily t.
Reidsville, NC
Keeps out ants and roaches. Leaves a fresh scent also, pests cannot get past it. I buy t at Walmart.
Galilea A.
Glendale , AZ
The best of luck to all my friends and are you doing it wrong and it will take me back and I have to
Emily F.
This spray works well, I've used it in the past and found it to be effective...I would use it again
Carissa P.
Dushore, PA
I use this a few times. It kills the ants but it doesn't keep them away. The sent isn't bad.
Carolyn N.
I keep this on my back porch and spray the area about every 6 weeks or so. Works great
Erodelys B.
Union City, NJ
Its a good product and affordable! It really kill all insects. I recommend this product