BY RAID

Find insect and animal control at Target.com! Raid ant & cockroach killer 17 lemon scent spray 20 oz see more...

• I am seeing cockroaches in my kitchen. How does this work...1 Answers
Raid Ant & Cockroach Killer 17 Lemon Scent Spray 20 oz
  • "Lemon scent is a much better option then the chemical smell before." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a very good product too" in 1 review
Aundrea H.
Davenport, FL
I love the fact that I can kill pesky insects and roaches while still getting that fresh tropical scent!
Mary R.
Horizon City, TX
Raid has really helped out with the cockroach situation in my apartment. I see a lot less cockroaches now
Lashonda S.
It does the job it kills the roaches fly's ants or what ever it does the job.I use it inside and outside.
Ashley M.
Works good when you have a ant problem. I used it many times to prevent ants from coming in the house.
Stefanie R.
This product is perfect works very well use it whenever I travel to the beach or when I go to the field
Galilea A.
Phoenix, AZ
The best of luck to all my friends and are you doing it wrong and it will take me back and I have to
emily t.
Reidsville, NC
Keeps out ants and roaches. Leaves a fresh scent also, pests cannot get past it. I buy t at Walmart.
Emily F.
This spray works well, I've used it in the past and found it to be effective...I would use it again
Carissa P.
Dushore, PA
I use this a few times. It kills the ants but it doesn't keep them away. The sent isn't bad.
Cassie S.
Katy, TX
Did the job. No more ants finding a way into the house. Now the dogs can eat in peace.
Aliya🎀 A.
bloomington, IL
I am seeing cockroaches in my kitchen. How does this work? should we spray on them or in the cabinets?