BY RAID #35 in Pest Control

Find insect and animal control at Target.com! Raid ant & cockroach killer 17 lemon scent spray 20 oz see more...

• I am seeing cockroaches in my kitchen. How does this work...1 Answers
Raid Ant & Cockroach Killer 17 Lemon Scent Spray 20 oz
  • "Lemon scent is a much better option then the chemical smell before." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a very good product too" in 1 review
Leticia A.
Boaz
The ants left but it seemed like the roaches got bigger! I had pest control and even with all that I still have them!
Marisela O.
N Las Vegas, NV
Works really well! It kills roaches and ants instantly and it doesn't leave a toxic scent. So it safe for everyone.
Cecilia H.
Always have to have one on stand by because you never know when your going to have unwanted visitors.  Price is okay
Coleman M.
Greenville, NC
We had an AWFUL fly problem and found this spray to kill them instantly without leaving a bad smell in our home.
Tammy R.
Shandon, CA
I love out in the country and around fall we get an invasion of carpet beetles and this takes care of them fast
stacey f.
Really thought this product worked great! Liked that it had a lemon scent. Worked good on killing hte critters!
Alex L.
Enterprise, AL
Does its job by killing bugs on the spot, but if you’re looking for something to prevent them this isn’t it.
Erika V.
SACRAMENTO, CA
Hate the smell but like how it did work to kiil the ants at my house wish ghey had different esceents thpugh
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
I used to swear by raid but I have found other products that work better and kill a larger variety of bugs.
lacey c.
Grover Beach, CA
Bought this for an ant problem in our upstairs bath. Only worked for about a day before the ants returned.
Aliya🎀 A.
bloomington, IL
I am seeing cockroaches in my kitchen. How does this work? should we spray on them or in the cabinets?