BY RAID #44 in Pest Control

Find insect and animal control at Target.com! Raid ant & cockroach killer 17 lemon scent spray 20 oz see more...

• I am seeing cockroaches in my kitchen. How does this work...1 Answers
Raid Ant & Cockroach Killer 17 Lemon Scent Spray 20 oz
  • "Lemon scent is a much better option then the chemical smell before." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a very good product too" in 1 review
Zephyr 8.
By far my best go to brands for combat ants!  Spray the area once and you won't need to bother with it for weeks.  I usually re-check the areas after 2-3 weeks to see if it needs more spraying.  Usually it'll be fine but if there are still a few ants lingering, I give it a good treatment and then don't worry about it again.  The lemon scent isn't bad either.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Every summer my house has an ant problem. I really like the lemon scented one. It doesn't small like bug spray that lingers forever. It actually smells like lemon furniture polish which I'm not mad at.
Julie U.
Conroe, TX
We had a really bad ant problem in our home and this helped control them on the spot immediately. We also had the matching little bait pods and we successfully got it under control! Highly recommend it is so affordable and the smell is actually nice not over powering!
Ashley C.
Blacksburg, VA
We purchased this because we have ants outside in our plastic storage container. We sprayed the current ants and it killed them, and then we sprayed again to prevent more ants from arriving. So far they have no come back so I would recommend this to someone else!
Tyra H.
I don't like killing any living creature, but I do make an exception for cockroaches. I keep a can of Raid handy for cockroach sightings. It has a medicinal, bug spray smell, but it works for both cockroaches and ants...and a few bugs I can't identify.
Carla P.
Paducah, KY
I have a professional come in every other month and I don't have bugs in my apartment, but they are outside sometimes on walkway living in an apartment building, so I spray my door threshold and around for double protection.
Cayla B.
Tampa, FL
This stuff annihilates ants/roaches and smells good doing it! My only complaint is that it doesn’t keep ants/roaches away. I like that it smells fresh and not overly chemical. This is the only one I buy.
Kelsey G.
Shreveport, LA
With the weather hot and rainy, the tree roaches have made their way inside my home.. I almost freaked but thankfully I picked up some raid and by using weekly I haven’t seen any more inside!
SAKINAH N.
great scent, doesn't even smell like bug spray which is nice plus it gets the job done. I use it to spray the perimeter of my house during the warmer months every so often.  works also well in basements to keep those pesky spiders away as well. its the only bug spray i buy.
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love these cleaning products they really get the job done and they smell really good it gives your house I really clean feel and you can tell it doing the job it supposed to do
Aliya🎀 A.
bloomington, IL
I am seeing cockroaches in my kitchen. How does this work? should we spray on them or in the cabinets?