Raid Ant Baits III

by Raid

#19 in Pest Control

Kills the colony.

This work well though ?
They didn't really work well when i bought them
Is this worth purchasing or should I go with another brand?
Start your review of Raid Ant Baits III!
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 5
Raid Ant Baits III uploaded by Christine B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Raid Ant Baits III well it’s that time of year again where aunt started getting into my house! I’m not the only one I’ve had friends say they were getting antsy as well. I bought these aunt bait traps last year which I thought worked pretty good as I saw less ants when I put them out these are safe for children and pets and each little trap is good for three months. Concept is the ants crawl into the trap and eat the bait to feed… Aunts feed and then return to the colony be shared with the queen and others killing the entire colony. Worked pretty good last year so we’ll see if it works again this year! I gave it a four because I don’t know if it was change of weather last year or just a plain chance that the ants lessened. has anyone had experience with these and how do do work for you?
Megan S.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Did not work at all! Seems like the ants know this is poison. The ants went around, on top and even inside but never even touched the bait and came right out!
Bethany B.
Indianapolis
These any baits saved me!! I could not get rid of the ants in my kitchen. As soon as I set these out I haven’t seen an ant since.. lifesaver!!
Orlando M.
Victorville, CA
This product is effective & cost is an affordable cost. If you deal with ants then this product will help you a lot! The ants go to this and before you know it, they disappear so it is efficiently and I recommend.
Marcela V.
Los Angeles, CA
Raid ant Baits is very easy to use. I live this product. I just leave it anywhere you see ants and they will go inside and you will never see them again!!! Great price!
Jaime F.
Texas
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
1,275 reviews
Each spring, ants make an appearance in our home. We rely on these baits to help. It does take a few weeks to start seeing results, but eventually, the ants were gone. There is no odor and they are small enough to be relatively discreet.
Jennifer M.
Walton, KY
These are great! They are easy to hide when you have guests over but they do the job. They are sleek looking and not sticky or stinky.
Olga B.
Springfield, MA
I always get this one at the beginning of the spring. It usually lasts pretty long time. If I don’t have a lot of problems with ants one box is more than enough for the whole warm season. I would definitely buy it again!
Anna H.
Moscow, ID
I had a ton of ants crawling all over my apartment. They were crawling all around the walls and on the floor, yet even when I set these baits right in front of them it didn’t seem to work. They didn’t seem attracted to them at all, and it did absolutely nothing.
Michelle F.
Augusta, ME
We had some ants this Summer and these little cups did help, they didn’t completely do the job on its own but I would say it got us 80% of the way there! Then we had to use indoor and outdoor spray in addition to the ant baits!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...