Raid Ant Baits uploaded by Leidi R.Raid Ant Baits uploaded by Leidi R.

BY RAID #9 in Pest Control

Kills the Colony Improved Station with More Openings! This is How Raid® Ant Baits III Work. Raid® Ant Baits III Fit Snugly in Corners & Along Paths Commonly Traveled by Ants. Ants are Attracted to the Bait to Feed. Ants eat the Bait & Return to Nesting Area to Die. Bait Carried Back to the Nest Continues to Kill Other Ants Raid® Ant Baits III contain Abamectin, an ingredient that keeps killing ants nonstop.  Raid® Ant Baits III are so advanced they kill ants where they breed, helping to rid your home of ants for up to three months.&nbs. see more...

• They didn't really work well when i bought them 5 Answers
  • Is this worth purchasing or should I go with another brand?15 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Holly J.
Boise, ID
Review for: Raid Ant Baits III 4 ct
Nobody likes having pesky ants around. Especially in the house. These ant bait traps are great. It doesn’t take long for the ants to take the bait back to their home and soon they will disappear. I like that I can use these around my two small dogs. They don’t even notice they are around. I will continue to buy these ant baits as along as ants are around. I would highly recommend these if you have an ant problem.
Sheena A.
Cadiz, KY
Review for: Raid Ant Baits III 4 ct
During a certain time of the year we have an issue with ants in our kitchen. I place these ant hotels (as I call them) around the counter. Make sure to keep out of reach of pets and children. Within a couple of days there is a large decrease in the number of ants. I usually have to set out all 4 at once! I like doing these a lot more than spraying chemical on the counter tops!
Jennifer S.
Appomattox, VA
I truly believe ants and any type of bug with a shell are becoming resistant to any type of pesticides!! I try to go the natural route as much as possible , Dish soap, white vinegar,alcohol, essential oils all seem to help more! Corn meal does a pretty good job on mounds! I'll tell you the old trick with BORAX -WATER & White cane sugar mixed up throughly, soak cotton balls in that, squeeze "some" of liquid concoction out and place on counters window sills, cracks , under fridge , outside etc, REALLY MAKES ANY TYPE OF ANT LEAVE !!!! But I have used this product just not as effective 🤷🏼‍♀️
Taylir W.
Review for: Raid Ant Baits III 4 ct
These work surprisingly well. We put them out and then 3 days later all the ants were gone. They come in a 4 pack so you can put them all out at once if you want or put 2 out and wait and see if you need more. They are very reasonably priced and you can purchase them from pretty much anywhere.
Annie B.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Raid Ant Baits III 4 ct
Since my apartment is small the only place to feed my cat its by the front door. Being on the first floor basically made this an ant heaven

After buying the ant traps the problem is no more! My messy cat can keep eating in what I learned is the only place she’ll eat in my apartment.
Olivia M.
Chicago , IL
I️ never feel like these work!! Every time I️ tried them the ants were still there. I️ had to call my maintenance guy to come and spray some other stuff on it to get rid of them. The good thing is they are cheap but I️ wouldn’t recommend buying them.
Zelda A.
During the late spring I noticed some ants in my kitchen and immediately went out to pick up some of these traps. Only a few days later and not a single ant. Haven’t had to replace the traps and I haven’t had a problem since (it’s been 8 months)
Dayna D.
Inverness
Review for: Raid Ant Baits III 4 ct
These work well for attracting ants. It is nice bc they are easy to blend in with their surrounding. Overall this product worked for my home, and I live in an older home with a lot of trees and forestry near by...so we are no stranger to ants.
Rachel N.
Okay so I got infested with those annoying ants that stay in your kitchen cabinets, so my mother in law said she uses this for the houses she cleans . I thought I’ll give it a try will at first it didn’t work but the second time it did
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
The job of a food reviewer is to accurately convey the taste, texture, smell, and presentation of a restaurant's food. You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or cafe. A great food review puts the reader at your table with you, allowing them to decide whether or not they want to visit the restaurant when they're done reading.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
Is this worth purchasing or should I go with another brand?
Nikkita M.
Star, ID
They didn't really work well when i bought them