Raid Ant Baits uploaded by Leidi R.Raid Ant Baits uploaded by Leidi R.
2 colors available

BY RAID #38 in Pest Control

Kills the Colony Improved Station with More Openings! This is How Raid® Ant Baits III Work. Raid® Ant Baits III Fit Snugly in Corners & Along Paths Commonly Traveled by Ants. Ants are Attracted to the Bait to Feed. Ants eat the Bait & Return to Nesting Area to Die. Bait Carried Back to the Nest Continues to Kill Other Ants Raid® Ant Baits III contain Abamectin, an ingredient that keeps killing ants nonstop.  Raid® Ant Baits III are so advanced they kill ants where they breed, helping to rid your home of ants for up to three months.&nbs. see more...

• They didn't really work well when i bought them 5 Answers
  • Is this worth purchasing or should I go with another brand?15 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Megan M.
Megan M.
Ellicott City, MD
Had a really bad ant problem in and outside of my car (no clue how they found their way in). My dad and I tried EVERYTHING. We sprayed the outside and inside of my car down and NOTHING was working. When I moved in to my new apartment, I was still having trouble. So we finally bought some of these and stuck them under the seat. Within two weeks, they had all disappeared! I haven't had a problem since putting these in my car!
Krista W.
Krista W.
The Raid Ant Baits are a necessity in our house. They are easy-to-use, economical and handy. All you do is place the plastic bait on the ant trail and the ants carry the pesticide back to their nest, killing the colony. My cats do find these to be fun hockey pucks to whip around the kitchen if I don't hide them well enough, but overall I think they are pretty effective in reducing ants.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
These ant traps work better than they say in the package. I put some out in the spring and leave them there all year and I never have an ant problem. I replace them once a year. Whenever I have noticed an ant problem somewhere I set one down and within a day it's gone. They are super cheap and so effective. I even put them outside if I notice I'm getting a pesky any problem.
Nancy P.
Nancy P.
I periodically have an ant problem, mainly due to cat food that sits out. I have used these Raid Ant Baits repeatedly over the years but never think they do anything. I set them out so I don't have to spray but after days of the problem not subsiding, I finally give in and spray the ant spray at the source, which generally does the trick. I'm done using these useless traps.
Frill S.
Frill S.
Portland, OR
Worked fine, the ants disappeared after a day or so. A few things though, this is expensive, it doesn't last long either so you have to replace it often. Also, this doesn't count against it but I thought that everyone should be aware, this is not pet safe, it says it on the box, just, please be aware that pets and small children can get sick or worse off this stuff.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Red Wing, MN
We had carpenter ants really bad in a house we moved into and it was a NIGHTMARE. They were in the sink constantly, on my counters, just disgusting. I bought an 8 pack of raid ant baits and literally saw a difference in 24 hours. I need to buy more because I still see a few but I think the house was just infested that bad. Gross. Thank goodness for raid ant traps.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Great Outdoors Expert
Just picked these up for some ants we noticed in the kitchen. Four traps out and the number of ants is now next to none. When purchasing I though the price was a little high but after seeing how well they work I have no issues with paying it. I like these because all poison in contained in the square making it safer for those that have kids and pets.
Jessamy A.
Jessamy A.
Great Outdoors Expert
I am still not sure of these, because I am still not sure they actually work. I get that the ants go in, and then carry it back to their colony and they should all die; yet I never really get if they all die because I still have ants all over. I have used lots of them all over, and yet still not sure they work.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Warren, MI
These did not work for me at all. I vacuumed twice before seeing them up and then I put them down. 2 in each room and my rooms are small. A few days later I still had ants. I ended up getting a different brand where the traps had a gel in them and it ended up working really well. I won't buy these again.
Ally C.
Ally C.
Brookville, OH
We had an ant problem and bought some of these to see if they would stop the ants. It didn't seem to have much effect. I noticed some ants in the trap as well as some dead on the floor around it, but did not stop the ant problem. When we put down a different brand, the ants quickly went away for good.
Jody H.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
Is this worth purchasing or should I go with another brand?
Nikkita M.
Nikkita M.
Star, ID
They didn't really work well when i bought them