Raid Ant Baits

by Raid

#12 in Pest Control

Kills the Colony Improved Station with More Openings! This is How Raid® Ant Baits III Work. Raid® Ant Baits III Fit Snugly in Corners & Along Paths Commonly Traveled by Ants. Ants are Attracted to the Bait to Feed. Ants eat the Bait & Return to Nesting Area to Die. Bait Carried Back to the Nest Continues to Kill Other Ants Raid® Ant Baits III contain Abamectin, an ingredient that keeps killing ants nonstop.  Raid® Ant Baits III are so advanced they kill ants where they breed, helping to rid your home of ants for up to three months.&nbs.

This work well though ?
They didn't really work well when i bought them
Is this worth purchasing or should I go with another brand?
Start your review of Raid Ant Baits!
Muscle Shoals, AL
These are great! Ants were spotted and gone within 4 hours!!! They are extremely easy to use, you just set them out in the ant tracks and the ants are drawn to them! Worked like magic!
Newark, NJ
WORST PRODUCT EVER! Overall I wish I had More of this product to show it to others in my family because it is really BAD and NOT worth it. Thank you for having me review this HORRIBLE product because I DIDNT enjoy it!
Hamilton, GA
My husband and I tried this a few months back when we had ants getting into our kitchen. They worked quite well for the time being, but ultimately we had to get some pest controls guys to come out and correct the issue.
Watertown, NY
I've been using these for years and they seem to help a lot only if the ants seem to be all in one place. I also use the insect killer spray to get rid of them altogether.
Chatsworth , CA
We have had a terrible drought these past few years and that’s has really brought the insects inside looking for food & water. Thanks to Raid I don’t have to share my sandwich with those pesky ants 🐜
Sacramento
I’ve used these for years in various places I’ve lived and they never fail me. Be sure to change them out every few months as directed and you will be ant free.
Quincy, IL
I will think these work well when spring hits and the ants try to come in doors. I use this in conjunction with the spray around the outside walls of the house.
Portland, OR
Did it's job and got rid of the ants. I have to buy a box every summer. Safe to use in households with pets as well. You have to replace them every year though.
Loveland, OH
Got rid my ants in 2 days. Don’t put them on the ground if you have pets. They must either taste or smell good. My German Shepherd loved them but it scared me
Neptune, NJ
I got this product because there is always an ant problem in the spring time and summer. These awesome little bait traps help keep ants at bay. I recommend it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...