Raid Ant Bait uploaded by Stephanie D.

BY SC JOHNSON

Raid ant baits kill a variety of household ants including carpenter ants, argentine ants, pharoah ants, and others. Ants carry bait back to the nest to kill the queen and the entire colony. Ideal for use in corners and along ant trails. Adhesive secures bait under countertops and on walls. Child resistant. Effective for up to 3 months. 4 baits. No. 76746: Type: Bait Station, Active Ingredient: Avermectin B1 (0.01%), Size: 0.24 oz, Pkg Qty: 4, Package Type: Box see more...

Stephanie D.
Ridgway, PA
We get these to get rid of of our ants. You can stick them wherever you want. They have always worked to reduce as many ants as we have seen. I dont believe these will work for carpenter ants tho. I could be wrong. We have the real little ants this year.
Desiree H.
Hesperia, CA
We get ants every summer where I live and I rely so much of these during the summers they work great ! One of the only ant baits that actually works and keeps the ants away. I would recommend this to anyone with ant problems.
Whitney N.
Maple Ridge, BC
I used these and the ants just kept coming back. It worked for a bit but was not a long term solution.