Raid Ant And Roach Aersol uploaded by Monica N.Raid Ant And Roach Aersol uploaded by tanya m.

BY RAID #39 in Pest Control

Raid Ant And Roach Aersol
  • "This product really gets the job done We used to get a lot of ants, roaches, and water bugs due to where we live in the South." in 1 review
Leticia S.
Weslaco , TX
So we always had the problem of having roaches in our home unfortunately even than our old home and our new home somehow in a new home ended up having roaches because we brought all the stuff from my old house and the roaches were just like living in your furniture and stuff so we brought the furniture because you don't have enough money to go buy a new furniture and it's always been a problem I've asked my mom to contact a pest control but she says it will work I'll still come back they just leave and then it come back again unfortunately it's always been a problem and raid works it works well but it doesn't keep them away just kills them which is nice to have cuz you know you could be ants in your home that there could be roaches spiders any type of insect is just terrifying you don't know what you're going to find in your home and it's just nice to be prepared
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
I trust Raid to get rid of any bugs who feel like they can live in my apartment. I had an ant problem last summer and this got them to leave and they didn't come back. This also got rid of roaches as well; I sprayed this under my oven just to prevent bugs and didnt expect any to come out from under it, but the day after I sprayed I found 2 dead roaches in my kitchen. I sprayed again that day and the next day, there were 2 more dead ones that my cats were playing with. I sprayed again and didn't find any surprises the next day so I guess it worked and handled it!
Palmira B.
Nobody likes roaches in her house and living in an apartment I've had to learn that this is the only thing that won't work so with that being said this is what we use every once in awhile and it gets rid of them quickly and efficiently and again you can find it anywhere and it's very affordable
Winter F.
Mobile, AL
I keep this in my house. I'm allergic to ants and terrified of roaches. So it's the best of both worlds.
I don't like the smell but it gets the job done. I mostly use it outside anyway my apartment is always being attacked by ants. It works and keeps them away for a few weeks.
Katie G.
Irvine, CA
This stuff works great!! When it gets really hot ants randomly decide to come live in my apartment so whenever I see a trail of ants or her aunt family hundreds of ants and I just spray this and it instantly kills them all! So helpful for killing ants in your home!!
Morgan H.
Fort Smith, AR
This stuff works pretty well. I sprayed it, it seemed, like everywhere I could and it has worked so far. I haven't seen any bugs and if I do they are always dead. That is a good sign. It also isn't toxic to my animals in the house and that is important.
Danielle J.
Greenville, NC
When I spray the outside of my house with Raid products, I think it is effective at first but also realize that the roaches are starting to be immune to this particular brand. I don't particularly like the smell of Raid products and am in need of another brand of roach and ant killer. I would recommend this product because it is affordable and effective at first, but wouldn't recommend this product if your ants and roaches start getting immune from using it too often.
Char L.
Thank you !!  I revied the floral bottle and mentioned this one in there " red bottle " . This is a classic as well go to ! People don't mind having these friends around so when I moved into my new place I already knew there was gonna be problems but I had a eye . This bottle eliminate with the help of culk glue all my problems away ! Haven't seen anything in over a year !! It was crazy and scary lol but this helped . Overall recommend very strong powerful does it job !
Cortney P.
Stockton , CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Living in the valley where ants and roaches could just pops up at anytime came definitely be a problem. I use this every month to get my corners around my house so everything can just stay away. Has helps so far!
Jada W.
Tallahassee, FL
It doesn't kill them all, but it stops most of them. You really have to douse the area for 100% efficiency. The smell is way too strong and can really linger. Price is decent. Not cheap, but not breaking the bank. I like to keep it on hand. It keeps the ants and pests away for a few weeks luckily. It also can kill other pests not listed.
Does this kill spiders too?
rym b.
mouzaia , blida
Any one try this before ?
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Decorator Expert Level 1
Is this safe to spray when kids are in the house ??