Raid Ant And Roach Aerosol

by Raid

#12 in Pest Control

Is this safe to spray when kids are in the house ??
Any one try this before ?
Start your review of Raid Ant And Roach Aerosol!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This product really gets the job done We used to get a lot of ants, roaches, and water bugs due to where we live in the South.” in reviews
Brooklyn, NY
this used to work really well for me and i honestly think it smells good, but in the past few months it has not worked at all. i’ve literally sprayed an ant with it and the ant crawled out of it and went on with its day... something i’ve found that works really well is mixing tea tree oil (you can get in anywhere for super cheap) and propolyne glycol (idk how to spell) and spraying it on counter tops or whenever you see ants. it works super well and doesn’t leave harmful chemicals all over your house like raid.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
of course it works and does its job well. but I cannot stand having to use it I feel like I'm breathing in cancer or something. breathing in poison and I'd NEVER ever use it around my fur babies they are too little to inhale even a molecule in my opinion. so I gave low stars for that reason. but it works well of course. I also hate using it because (I know this will seem ridiculous to some) it's obvious the poor lil buggies are suffering. just stomp on the bugger and be done with it. don't make it suffer.
Raleigh, NC
Decorator Expert Level 1
This stuff smells STRONG...but it gets the job done. I live near the woods in a humid area, so there are bugs everywhere. As soon as we start noticing the bugs, we spray this around any cracks or doorways that might be an entrance for bugs and until it wears off a couple of months later, our home stays pretty bug free! I do actively keep my pets away from it once it’s sprayed because I wouldn’t suggest children or animals being around it when it’s freshly sprayed.
Matthews, NC
Purchased at: Home Depot
I moved to NC to an apartment and when I saw my first roach I ran to Home Depot to buy this. This is great for indoor AND for outdoor use. It claims it lasts for a few months and that is evident (at least in my apartment). I sprayed along the windows, baseboards, and doors and I haven’t seen a roach since. Great price for some peace of mind! It does smell a little potent, so you may want to open a window when you spray.
North Plainfield
It’s spring time and the air is getting moist. My apartment complex is a garden community so bugs and insects are almost a given. I started to notice roaches coming out at night near my front door and going through the cracks into my hallway. After purchasing this product, I sprayed the hall and outside. The roaches have been dying almost instantly! Which is great. I just wish they would actually stay away.
Yonkers , NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
1,540 reviews
It’s been a while since I use this product I think this product is necessary definitely to keep it in your house when you have an on welcoming creature or a little insect that it’s not the most pleasant one. When I use this product it really helps kill them faster because the ingredients in it. it’s definitely potent and gets the job done
Atlanta, GA
This spray gets the job done. It effectively got rid of my ant problem that I had when I first moved into my apartment. however the smell could be a bit much and it’s very distinct so that could be an issue LOL I only gave it three stars due to the smell. Other than that the effectiveness of the spray is a five stars
Product definitely works but I wish the spray released the product more like a mist. We had a fruit fly problem and it was more difficult to target them because of that. Also the stench isn’t the absolute worse but you def need to keep windows open cuz it’s a strong scent that gave me a headache
Zion, IL
Decorator Expert Level 2
Raid Ant And Roach Aerosol uploaded by Tonilynn R.
I picked this up for the tiny black ants and find it does not exceed my expectations. I find spraying once a week does not help but multiple times.I would improve the job and how long it lasts by weeks. The scent is ok for a bug spray nothing fancy. As long as ants are present will buy again.
Tacoma, WA
It sort of worked and was affordable. I expected more because of the name brand. I ended up using dish soap and water spread thinly on the areas the seasons sugar ants would get in or be seen which I could have done and saved the $8 I put into this which gave me a few ant free hours.