Raid Ant And Roach Aerosol

by Raid

#12 in Pest Control

Is this safe to spray when kids are in the house ??
Any one try this before ?
Start your review of Raid Ant And Roach Aerosol!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This product really gets the job done We used to get a lot of ants, roaches, and water bugs due to where we live in the South.in reviews
Marie M.
Kissimmee, FL
This is very effective in getting rid of any roaches crawling around in your house. It's smelly though I will say, and does sometimes leave a lot of the smell in the air for a while. But I gets the job done in getting rid of roaches (which is what I mainly use it for). Raid Ant And Roach Aerosol
Kylie Z.
Annville, PA
My house tends to get ants pretty bad in the summer time and I tried using the Raid inside and outside my house and every 2 days I have to respray. It doesn't smell bad but I don't know if I would highly recommend
Lauren H.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I've never had a pest product work better than Raid! I'm a big baby about bugs in my house and I have to have a can of this under the sink at all times! Kills em dead, quick, 'nuff said!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Decorator Expert Level 4
1,229 reviews
We just recently had some ants come into the basement and I purchased this raid ant and roach aersol! It’s absolutely amazing! I sprayed the whole inside perimeter and let it sit. It didn’t stink up the room and it aired out nicely! I haven’t seen an ant since spraying it and that was about 2-3 months ago! I am extremely impressed! Which is why I gave is five stars! So if you see any ants in your house I highly recommend this spray!
Angelica M.
Riverside, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I've already given a review for this. It's a household staple and one we've been using for years. They have improved the original acent so it's not as horrible as it use to be for years.
Crystal G.
Shreveport, LA
Decorator Expert Level 3
For years have sprayed Raid around house outside and then inside. Never have insect problems.
Sergio M.
San Diego, CA
Raid Ant And Roach Aerosol uploaded by Sergio M.
For those that live in downtown areas this product is a must have! Lol I highly recommend and I’d buy again.
Minette A.
Fremont, CA
It will kill ants and roaches ! But the smell is too strong for me to handle. So what I do is cover my nose and stay away from the area as much as possible. But it does its job so I highly recommend this.
Satinder K.
When I had ant issues at my mom. I use this product. It worked well. Does leave stinky smell. But got rid of ants in all the cracks.
Jenn F.
Wht Settlemt, TX
Works well for killing insects on contact as well as for deterring future insects from returning to the treated areas. Def use product in well ventilated areas only and keep pets away until spray is completely dry. Spray any areas known for insect entry to keep insects away.