BY RAHUA

A 100 percent natural, organic shampoo that cleanses to create body and bounce without drying out hair. Cleanses to create body and bounce without the drying effects found in other volumizing lines and is safe for color-treated hair. Rich in organic and 100 percent natural ingredients, it's formulated with lemongrass and green tea create body, volume, and bounce by balancing and removing excess oils from the hair shaft, without compromising the integrity of the hair. It's enriched with quinoa, a gluten free super-food indigenous to South America, to promote healing and moisture retention. Citric juices break down oils, extending the time in between washes. Rich in omega-9, the rahua-ungurahua oil restores, heals, moisturizes and strengthens hair follicles and the hair shaft, resulting in stronger, healthier hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product does not contain synthetics, alcohol, or gluten. It is 100 percent natural, vegan, cruelty-free, and made with USDA certified organic ingredients. Rahua's sustainable products support tribal communities through education and human rights knowledge, helping them to preserve the Amazon rainforest for future generations.

Devon C.
I personally didn’t like the smell of this or the conditioner. It’s a very minty medicine smell, but everyone has their own preference on scent. It did help with my frizz and didn’t weigh down my hair but the price point is pretty high so I probably wouldn’t buy this. I had a sample size of this and the conditioner.
Moe K.
Love this brand! I had very bleached hair after dyeing it blond and I still wanted natura shampoo so I gave this a try. It was Gel. Like texture and foam well. It smells great. It seems to clean my scalp well and gentle! It also didn't weught down my hair. Love it for natural ingredient .
Kristen H.
Highland, IN
I purchased a smaller sized bottle from Nordstrom and was glad that was all I did. It's not that the shampoo didn't work well, it did. It's just it had this odd medicine/cough drop smell that I couldn't really get past.
Brandi R.
Macclenny, FL
I received a small sample of this shampoo and the matching conditioner and was very pleased! It has a very fresh, woody scent that wasn't overpowering, it feels luxurious, and it lathered nicely. It made my hair noticeably shinier, softer, and definitely a little bouncier. Of course, these effects were only short-term but I really liked this and would definitely try their other products.
Dorothy F.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this shampoo! The fact that it's natural, organic is very good. Also I love the way it smells. Since it's organic it doesn't lather as much as typical shampoos. Definitely want to try again in the future!
Hana A.
Hickory Hills
Really love this stuff it doesn't make me feel uncomfortable it goes on smoothly and most of all it's very healthy I really like it the value of this isn't the best but it's good thanks for everyone's attention
amber D.
Love! The only thing keeping it from 5 stars is the smell but that’s just me being picky! Lathers well and makes hair look and feel flawless.
𝒥𝓊𝒹𝓎𝓎 ❥.
Salt Lake City
LOVE LOVE LOVE !!! Definitely recommend this ! The smell isn’t so great but I love it and it’s perfect for all like oily or dry scalp :)
Jessica L.
Toccoa, GA
I love this product! Its absolutely great, it also smells good which is a major plus in my book. Leaves me smelling flawless!
JOHANA t.
Saint Cloud, FL
First product that actually give my hair life back, in just one use definitely worst it! My first experience benefit from Rahua voluminous shampoo + conditioner. Softness, volume and natural shine. Love it my hair feels very healthy!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Does this shampoo really help give your hair volume? Thank you for your reply!
Shirley C.
Brownsville, TX
It's these a good product for curly hair?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Is this good for colored hair?
Amber L.
The Quelicorn D.
Lewisham , Lewisham
Is this available in London?

Sephora