Rahua Voluminous Shampoo

by Rahua

What s next after the classic Rahua treatment collection? Joining the illustrious line of products, beloved by beauty insiders and celebrities, are the Rahua Voluminous Shampoo and Conditioner. In keeping with the brand s mantra of smart and healthy beauty, Rahua Voluminous Shampoo and Conditioner are 100% natural and provide body without the drying effects found in other volumizing lines. Created in collaboration with the local tribes who call the Amazon Rainforest home, the products include the purest ingredients, used by the women of the Amazon for centuries. Lemongrass : creates body and bounce by balancing and removing excess oils from the hair.

Is this line of products worth the price . I love using more natural products and was considering trying this brand.
Is this good for thick long hair? Do you get longer in between time duration on washing hair?
Start your review of Rahua Voluminous Shampoo!
Alesia S.
Cornwall, NY
If you have fine thin hair, this will be tour friend to give you volume and it wouldn’t make tour hair look flat and lifeless.
Leslie H.
I *WANT* to rate this 5 stars, because no kidding - my hair looks fantastic afterwords. However there are other products on the market that do the same thing that are half the price.
Daria K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I find myself coming back to this one after trying a few other shampoos. It provides the right amount of moisture for fine hair without weighing it down. It does not make my scalp oily like some other shampoos do.
Chanel C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Great lather. Amazing scent. Packaging is great but I wish it were slightly cheaper. Definitely a favorite of the non toxic brands.
Brittany R.
Easley, SC
I like this shampoo a lot. It has a very light pleasant smell, and my hair always felt super clean after I washed it.
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN
I haven't really found a shampoo that I canbrag about like this one! I got thos with the conditioner in a sample from Sephora and it made my hair look so shiny and healthy after just one use! The scent was pleasant. It smelled like a natural kind of scent. I will definitely be purchasing the large size of this!
Libby B.
Atlanta, GA
I have used A LOT of volumizing shampoos and conditioners but this might be the only one where I've actually noticed a difference, even without any finishing products. It is definitely volumizing but it's also texturizing and maybe a bit thickening. My hair just behaves better as I blow dry and style! I honestly think it stays cleaner longer too.
Guli K.
Vancouver
This adds so much volume to ur hair without even trying. I was impressed with how soft it made my hair feel after only one use
Emily C.
In love with this shampoo. I have medium thick and long hair. My natural hair is straight and really flat. When I wash it with this shampoo it gives my hair so much volume and makes is clean without feeling dry. You also need a tiny bit.