BY RAHUA

Buy now on Space NK
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

What s next after the classic Rahua treatment collection? Joining the illustrious line of products, beloved by beauty insiders and celebrities, are the Rahua Voluminous Shampoo and Conditioner. In keeping with the brand s mantra of smart and healthy beauty, Rahua Voluminous Shampoo and Conditioner are 100% natural and provide body without the drying effects found in other volumizing lines. Created in collaboration with the local tribes who call the Amazon Rainforest home, the products include the purest ingredients, used by the women of the Amazon for centuries. Lemongrass : creates body and bounce by balancing and removing excess oils from the hair. see more...

Buy on Space NK
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN
I haven't really found a shampoo that I canbrag about like this one! I got thos with the conditioner in a sample from Sephora and it made my hair look so shiny and healthy after just one use! The scent was pleasant. It smelled like a natural kind of scent. I will definitely be purchasing the large size of this!
Libby B.
Atlanta, GA
I have used A LOT of volumizing shampoos and conditioners but this might be the only one where I've actually noticed a difference, even without any finishing products. It is definitely volumizing but it's also texturizing and maybe a bit thickening. My hair just behaves better as I blow dry and style! I honestly think it stays cleaner longer too.
Guli K.
Vancouver
This adds so much volume to ur hair without even trying. I was impressed with how soft it made my hair feel after only one use
Aly H.
Long Beach, CA
Is this good for thick long hair? Do you get longer in between time duration on washing hair?
Monique C.
Cape Coral, FL
Is this line of products worth the price . I love using more natural products and was considering trying this brand.

back