Rahua Shampoo

by Rahua

Cleanses to create healthy, lustrous, bouncy hair and is ideal for color-treated hair. Rich with organic and 100% natural ingredients. Rahua oil fortifies weak, damaged strands while nourishing and regenerating the scalp and hair follicles – allowing for hair to grow longer and stronger. Palo Santo offers delicate fragrance – providing a soothing aromatherapy experience while shampooing. Quinoa, a gluten free super-food indigenous to South America, promotes healing and moisture retention.  Coconut and shea butter safely, gently and effectively remove oil, dirt and bacteria without stripping necessary nutrients. Our all natural, chemical-detergent free formula cleanses hair with fewer suds, which means it s not removing color or previous applied treatments.          &nbs.

Do you like this, will it make my hair greasy ?
I’m looking for a good organic shampoo that’s sulfate, paraben, silicone, and alcohol free. I’ve been using Rahua Shampoo for the last month or two but want to test out something that will be more naturally hydrating for my dry ends. I’ve also been using dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse, which I absolutely love! But I want to find a shampoo I can use in conjunction with my dpHUE products. I’m dealing with hair loss so I want something gentle for my hair. Does anyone have any suggestions??
i have curly hair, combined and with frizz, would this help me?
Start your review of Rahua Shampoo!
I received a sample packet of this from Sephora. I had looked it up on Sephora and it had bad reviews. Everyone didn't like the smell. I however loved the smell. Kind of smells like licorice. So the smell wasn't an issue for me. I found it drying though. It wasn't very moisturizing at all.
Light Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Straight, Coarse
Albuquerque, NM
Nope. I need such a big amount to actually wash my hair that this ends up even more expensive. And that's not the only problem. My ends get really dry and my roots oily pretty much the next day. My hair overall doesn't look that awesome how I would expect from a shampoo for $34. And the smell also didn't get me. If I wanna spend that much money for shampoo I will rather get Alterna which make my hair look like a Hollywood star.
Light Blonde / Color Protection, Damage, Heat Protection / Normal, Straight, Fine
I have fine-normal 3a/3b curly hair, and this shampoo does a decent job for it. It has a thin consistency and a wonderful scent that I love. I like the ingredients, but it took a little more than I expected to lather, but it is sulfate free, so that would make sense. Although it's sulfate free, it did seem to strip my hair a little and made it stiff.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Dry, Curly, Fine
Breckenridge, CO
Rahua Shampoo uploaded by Sharmaine A.
This shampoo smelled so nice. It felt good in my hair. The scent is long lasting. It is best for dry scalp because mine is super dry but long and thick. It doesn’t make your scalp itchy at all. The chemical is herbal which really helps. So love it!
Black
It cleaned my hair just fine but the smell is pretty unappealing. I didn't notice any benefits to justify the scent. Try a sample before buying--maybe you'll like the smell better than I did.
Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Wavy, Color Treated
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I received this as a gift with purchase. I’m currently looking for a new shampoo, so I was optimistic about this. It was terrible - too fragrant, didn’t get my hair clean, and hair felt so dirty & sticky. I do not recommend.
Dark Blonde / Frizz, Heat Protection, Oily Scalp / Oily, Wavy, Color Treated
Naugatuck, CT
I hate the smell and the formula is super thick... It made my hair feel waxy and I felt like it made no improvement to my hair. I do appreciate that it is organic.
Medium Brown
I got this thru petit vour subscription box it isnt that great an the smell smells like someones nasty armpits! I wouldnt get it sorry. makes my hair greasy too.
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Curls, Damage / Dry, Oily, Wavy
This is a great ORGANIC shampoo that is worth your money! I noticed a significant decrease in my hair breakage and fly aways! Hair needs healthy food too!
Black
Belleville, NJ
Smells amazing and super luxurious texture. My hair felt so glossy and moisturized. However, I wouldn’t purchase due to the high price tag.
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Wavy, Fine
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rochester, NY