BY RAHUA

Powerful Repair: Rejuvenate damaged, dull hair. This conditioning treatment helps inject your roots with life and shine, promoting scalp health and preserving color vibrancy. Unlike other oils that coat hair strands, Ungurahua Oil - rich in omega-9, consists of tiny molecules that penetrate into the core of each strand to heal and fortify, infusing thirsty hair with moisture. Benefit from the potency of a salon intensive-treatment in the convenience of your own home. The mask is made up of pure ingredients including: Ungurahua Oil: Rich in Omega-9 to restore, heal, moisturize and strengthen the hair follicles and shaft resulting in stronger, healthier hair. Sunflower Seed Oil: Softens an. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Ale S.
I hve curly hair. Sometimes the products i use dry out .y hair. These product brings my hair back to life. I love it!!
Jo W.
Philadelphia, PA
I got a sample size in my Sephora Playbox and it was so-so. The smell is quite strong and not really to my liking. It smells very herby/medicinal. I do like that it seems to use natural products, but I don't think they were strong enough to work on my hair. I have very thick, very long, curly hair that doesn't take well to treatments. Maybe I didn't use enough product or might have had better results using a heat wrap. However, for the price, I would not consider buying it myself to experiment. You can definitely find a cheaper product that works better.
Yari S.
This honestly did nothing for my hair , I left it on 10-15 min like it said to do , once I rinsed it off my hair felt weird and had a weird texture to it so I used my conditioner right after and even a bit of coconut oil ... not sure if my hair is just too dry and wasn't a good fit ?? Either way I wasn't too thrilled with the results. It has a light weight consistency and very strong fragrance (which I didn't mind but others might) like a lavender / eucalyptus. I will stick to my usual redken|joico hair masks .
October L.
I received this in my #sephoraplay box and it worked great on my naturally curly hair. This is a "conditioning treatment that rejuvenates damaged, dull hair, creating shine, promoting scalp health, and preserving color vibrancy." #sulfatefree #parabenfree #vegan #conditioningtreatment #rahua #omega9 #octoberlynnkc Rahua Omega 9 Hair Mask
Myra H.
I justice finished a sample of this. I have curly, dry hair and am always down for a good mask to help add some life to my curls. This one works ok.... It definitely adds some moisture and made especially the ends of my hair look nice. I am not fond of the scent and think that it's much too pricey when I've found masks that cost less and do just as well with my hair.
Shan E.
I tried this mask through Sephora Play! and I'm not impressed but I don't dislike it. It rinses well. I didn't notice any improvement in my hair compared to other masks. I don't mind the herbal scent or that it doesn't linger once my hair is dry. This mask is just meh to me and I think the full-size is too expensive.
Savannah P.
I received a sample of this in my Sephora Play box and finally got around to using it last night. The mask has a fairly lightweight consistency and it's not creamy or thick. It was easy to apply to my fine, very long hair and I combed it through my hair after applying. I left it on for about 10-15 minutes in the shower, as that's the recommended amount of time to leave it on. The mask has quite a strong fragrance- it smells mostly of lavender and eucalyptus. I actually enjoyed the fragrance but can see how some people might not like it. After rinsing the mask from my hair, I became very worried that I either used too much or the mask wasn't a good fit for my hair. My hair felt so oily after rinsing. Essentially, it felt like I washed my hair with coconut oil so I rinsed my hair very thoroughly. After drying my hair, it looked shiny but not oily. I wouldn't say the mask was super hydrating though. I will definitely use the rest of the mask at some point, but I will never purchase it, especially for the outrageous price. This was a fairly average hair mask that gave my hair a bit of shine, and I did enjoy the scent. Overall, I would recommend trying it if you get a sample. I definitely wouldn't purchase it for the listed price though.
Jackie N.
I received a sample of this from Birchbox. I used it twice, once per week. My hair felt great after it. It felt a bit softer than usually & had a healthier shine to it. However, that only lasted for a day. I did like the smell.
Lauren T.
Arkadelphia, AR
I received a sample of this mask in my Sephora box. I have been very happy with it! The smell isn't my favorite; to me it's a medicinal eucalyptus scent. It isn't too bad though, and I never smell it in my hair after I rinse it. On the bottle it says to keep it in your hair 10-15 minutes. I personally never do that. I'll put it in and let it sit while I shave and rinse it after. Roughly this would be 3 minutes and I still see results! This mask makes my hair SO soft! It is so silky and smooth. It has especially helped smooth flyaways I often have at my roots. Ive been very happy with
the results from this mask!! HOWEVER - I would not pay the full price for it. That is just too much for me right now.

Overall, I would suggest getting a sample to test out how the smell affects you. Then I'd just see if you really want to spend the high price tag.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I have never heard of this brand before but I love a good hair mask! This hair mask is applied in-between shampooing and conditioning. After shampooing you leave this mask  in your hair for 10 to 15 minutes and then rinse and go about your regular conditioning routine. Unlike other hair masks this one is applied to all of your hair instead of mid length down. This hair mask promises to leave your hair shiny, healthy, and promotes scalp health. This product didn't lather like I thought it would, which is bad because I put a whole glob of product right on my scalp. Now I am really nervous that my hair is going to look extremely greasy. After I blow dried my hair I saw that my hair looked gorgeous and not at all greasy. My hair looks extremely shiny and healthy. I am thrilled with the results on this product and I can see myself getting this in the future.
Haylie B.
Does this product have a harsh smell?
Jacy B.
Beaufort, SC
How good is this?
Sarah M.
Olympia, WA
Is this product cruelty free?
Alejandra C.
Is this product is for all type of hair?