BY RAHUA

Powerful Repair: Rejuvenate damaged, dull hair. This conditioning treatment helps inject your roots with life and shine, promoting scalp health and preserving color vibrancy. Unlike other oils that coat hair strands, Ungurahua Oil - rich in omega-9, consists of tiny molecules that penetrate into the core of each strand to heal and fortify, infusing thirsty hair with moisture. Benefit from the potency of a salon intensive-treatment in the convenience of your own home. The mask is made up of pure ingredients including: Ungurahua Oil: Rich in Omega-9 to restore, heal, moisturize and strengthen the hair follicles and shaft resulting in stronger, healthier hair. Sunflower Seed Oil: Softens an. see more...

Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
I received this product in my Sephora Beauty Box. I like that it is 100% plant derived and made with certified organic ingredients. I use hair masks 1-2 times per week, so I’m always open to trying new ones. This contains rahua nut oil, which (after a little research) I found out has been used by Amazonian tribes for ages to get really strong, beautiful hair. The scent it just like glycerin and essential oils, so to me it smells like a spa, but it isn’t overwhelming. My hair is thin and very long, so I’m always looking for a mask that won’t weigh it down but also will give it moisture! This one definitely delivered. The only reason I wouldn’t repurchase is the price - for the quality it’s not bad but I also have found good hair masks that work just as well for much less.
Jo W.
Philadelphia, PA
I got a sample size in my Sephora Playbox and it was so-so. The smell is quite strong and not really to my liking. It smells very herby/medicinal. I do like that it seems to use natural products, but I don't think they were strong enough to work on my hair. I have very thick, very long, curly hair that doesn't take well to treatments. Maybe I didn't use enough product or might have had better results using a heat wrap. However, for the price, I would not consider buying it myself to experiment. You can definitely find a cheaper product that works better.
Katie H.
This is one of the better hair masks that I've tried. It smells a bit like tea tree oil, which I personally don't mind. It leaves my hair noticeably softer, and shinier. I recommend this product if you feel like your hair is looking dull.
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
I received a trial version of this 100% natural hair mask in a detox market order I placed recently, and I will definitely need to pick up the full size. This hair mask is formulated with plant derived Amazonian ingredients that help strengthen and repair damaged hair. The mask does just that. My hair comes out feeling super repaired and strong, and soft!!
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
I received a tail size version of this product in my Sephora play box. I just got around to using it and the results blew me away! I shampooed my hair first with OGX® Bamboo Fiber-full Shampoo. I applied the mask to my damp hair. I used my fingers to brush the mask product through my locks. I kept the mask in my hair for about two hours before rinsing out. I have really long, curly, frizzy, thick, hair. I love using masks weekly to give my hair a boost. This mask made my curls perk back up and my hair looks and feels healthier.
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
This hair mask is amazing. It is super easy to use just after you rinse your shampoo apply the mask and wait 10 minutes to remove it. My hair was hydrated, smooth and frizz free. I got a sample at my Play! By Sephora Beauty Box.
Stephany M.
Orlando , FL
I got this inside of my Sephora box and this is magical! My hair feels soft and lightweight, no frizz. This doesn’t have any dupe! This is amazing and I always going to recommend this! So happy! Thanks. I wish i can get a fullsize
Lauren T.
Arkadelphia, Arkansas
I received a sample of this mask in my Sephora box. I have been very happy with it! The smell isn't my favorite; to me it's a medicinal eucalyptus scent. It isn't too bad though, and I never smell it in my hair after I rinse it. On the bottle it says to keep it in your hair 10-15 minutes. I personally never do that. I'll put it in and let it sit while I shave and rinse it after. Roughly this would be 3 minutes and I still see results! This mask makes my hair SO soft! It is so silky and smooth. It has especially helped smooth flyaways I often have at my roots. Ive been very happy with
the results from this mask!! HOWEVER - I would not pay the full price for it. That is just too much for me right now.

Overall, I would suggest getting a sample to test out how the smell affects you. Then I'd just see if you really want to spend the high price tag.
Emma J.
I got a sample size bottle of this so I only got two uses out of it. It left my hair soft and moisturized but didn't do anything special and for the price I wouldn't repurchase. I love that it has natural ingredients and is organic . It has a pretty strong natural/herbal smell. I personally like the smell but it might be overwhelming/off putting to some. All and all its a nice hair mask but isn't worth the price for me
Zarina Z.
GLENDALE, AZ
got this in my play box and I applied it in the shower as it said. the smell was too strong, sort of mint and eucalyptus which lingered once washed off. once I applied the mask, I felt it wasn't thick enough to coat my hair and stay in it for the 10-15 it stated. it kind of dripped off my hair feeling ad if I just applied a regular conditioner. once I towel dried my hair, it looked as if nothing special. I would not purchase the full size of this.
Haylie B.
Does this product have a harsh smell?
Jacy B.
Beaufort, SC
How good is this?
Sarah M.
Olympia, WA
Is this product cruelty free?
Alejandra C.
Is this product is for all type of hair?

JCPenney