Rahua Elixir

by Rahua

Gold Utterly pure, exceptionally rich, Rahua Elixir offers an exotic, 100% natural solution to your toughest hair-care challenges. Rahua Elixir rebuilds and repairs damaged hair; every drop holds the promise of longer, stronger hair. Elixir

this is super pricey is it worth the price and why?
I have dark colored hair which is colored quite frequently would help with my dry depressed hair even though im solid dark and not blonde
Start your review of Rahua Elixir!
Laini M.
NYCandMPLS
Rahua Elixir uploaded by Laini M.
Nice smell! Small amount for the price. I probably need something more nourishing, but, this was nice.
Jennifer E.
Amherst
Best oil ever + its natural with no toxins! Hair magic!! It is pricey but it takes such a small amount that it makes the investment worth it.
JOHANA T.
Saint Cloud, FL
I wouldn't have purchased this if I hadn't tried the sample first. I was skeptical given the price point, but wow - this oil made my fine, straight hair feel so much stronger and thicker! I add a drop in my hair when it is still wet after conditioning (also use Rahua) and either air dry or blow dry. I also have less split ends since I started using this elixir and the overall health of my hair feels so much better. It's the simplest step in my routine that has the biggest impact. Since it only takes a drop to make such a difference, the bottle will last a really long time, which makes the price feel more manageable.
Nina B.
Fife, WA
Ok this honestly smells horrible but it works amazing! It seals in the split ends and makes your hair really manageable and shiny. It is a bit on the heavy side so go light handed with this product
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
This stuff does what it says it does, helps a lot with repair and the healthy of hair, I bleach blonde my hair and this stuff helps me maintain healthy hair, but I the bottle goes so quickly ! Sometimes it's hard to justify the price for such a small amount.
camile G.
Gente mt bom super recomendo 👌✨ deixa o cabelo tão lindo e brilhoso que cada dia mais arrasa e da um luxo que só Deus
C D.
Doylestown, PA
This is the only hair oil I use. It’s expensive af, but lasts forever. No silicones! 👍🏼 When I need to use some, it only takes a few drops on my very long, colored (thus damaged) hair. Sometimes, I’ll use some just on the ends before I shampoo if my ends are feeling dry, but mostly after or sporadically as needed. I like the scent. There is a smaller bottle of “Daily Hair Drops” that Sephora sells that is similar but also contains jasmine oil...surprisingly, I find the scent of that one to be horrid and it doesn’t do quite the job the original Elixer does. I recommend the Elixer only.
Crystal W.
Manitowoc, WI
This product is very pricey but does amazing things for your hair. The smell is hard to get used to so I used it has a overnight mask and my hair was soft, shiney and looked healthier. You can also use a small amount as a leave in serum daily. If you like the smell of black licorice you will love this product.
Crystal B.
Works as well as they say! Unfortunately the price is so high for such a small amount, I feel I should have gotten a bit more.
Kelly N.
Love it, makes my scalp and hair so soft. Will definitely buy again, lasts for quite a while Love it, makes my scalp and hair so soft. Will definitely buy again, lasts for quite a while Love it, makes my scalp and hair so soft. Will definitely buy again, lasts for quite a while Love it, makes my scalp and hair so soft. Will definitely buy again, lasts for quite a while