BY RAHUA

Conditioner see more...

Myra H.
Had a sample of this that I recently used and think that this did pretty well. It did help my hair feel softer (especially after the shampoo of the same brand made my hair feel less than lustrous) and I was able to have pretty manageable hair after use. I don't think it does better than other conditioners that I love but it was nice to try something different, and something with what looks like are some really great ingredients.
Emily M.
SIngapore
Fantastic conditioner which I can't recommend highly enough. I use the regular version sgd have been amazed at its ability to tame my hair and reduce flyaways I love it paired with the original Rahua conditioner. They are easy to work wi6( unlike most organic products.
Sofia K.
Irvine , CA
I love this conditioner! Unlike others, this brand makes my hair feel super healthy and light weight after my shower. There isn’t much of a scent but it definitely makes my hair feel a lot healthier. It’s a bit pricey but it’s definitely worth it!