Rahua Conditioner uploaded by Vanna L.

BY RAHUA

Protects to create manageable, soft hair without any build-up - and is ideal for color-treated hair. Rich with organic and 100% natural ingredients, allows hair to grow longer and stronger. Rahua oil fortifies weak, damaged strands while nourishing and regenerating the scalp and hair follicles. Palo Santo offers delicate fragrance – providing a soothing aromatherapy experience while conditioning. Quinoa, a gluten free super-food indigenous to South America, promotes healing and moisture retention. Green tea leaf extract mitigates damage from UV-ray exposure. Aloe Barbadensis moisturizes, energizes and regenerates lackluster manes to renewed vibrancy. *Rahua Conditioner is a double duty hair beautifier, use when styling to add control and prevent frizz. Conditioner. see more...

Alexa S.
Boise, ID
I really wanted to like this product, as I love the paired shampoo. But it just smells so bad. It has a weird plastic like scent. I just couldn't handle it. I appreciate that they do not add fragrance to their products, but I wish there was something natural that they could have added to make it smell a little better. If you don't care about smell though it is a good product. I got this at sephora.
Mariah K.
I love this conditioner for restoring my hair! It also doubles as a styler which is awesome! My hair is always super soft after I use this, along with the shampoo. I will say I only use this system when I plan to wear my hair natural and just oil to my hair. I like it for a restorative treatment, but if I am going out for the night and want to style my hair I would opt for the volumizing version. Even then the styling isn't optimal. It truly has helped restore the health of my hair though! Which is the sole purpose I purchase this :)
Jen K.
Dyer, IN
I received this as a sample from Ulta. I did not like this at all. The smell was strong and unpleasant. I don't feel like it moisturized my hair at all.... Definitely would not repurchase.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I didn't think I was going to like this conditioner, but as it turns out, I love it! I received a sample of the Rahua conditioner and shampoo from Sephora, and I was excited to try it because it's a product that I've had my eye on for awhile. The conditioner is light yellow and has your typical conditioner consistency. I didn't have to use much to get it all throughout my hair, and I left it on for about 5 minutes after shampooing and continued with the rest of my shower. When I rinsed it off, my hair felt hydrated, yet so clean and light! I love that this conditioner didn't weigh my thin, oily hair down; I would definitely repurchase this in the future!
Jazmin W.
This conditioner is less than decent for me. I have curly (3a/3b) hair, and this didn't do much for me, even with heat. It has a nice, thin consistency, and the smell isn't very desirable. It took me awhile to figure out exactly what it smells like, and I finally noticed that it smells just like rum, and I hate the smell of alcohol. I love that it is natural and it seems like it would be a high quality product., but it just doesn't do anything special for my hair; It's just basic.
Imani C.
Bloomfield , NJ
Jázmin H.
Cowes
Review for: Rahua Conditioner, 2 oz more...
I couldn't afford the full-size so I bought the small one. Firstly, I love the smell! It made my hair moisturised and I could even use it as styling product. I think this is for all hair types, I just hope I will be able to buy the full-size bottle as it's such a nice treat.