Rah Rah Raisin Girl Scout Cookies

by Girl Scouts of America

I want to order some
Who else freezes them? I love eating them cold!
Start your review of Rah Rah Raisin Girl Scout Cookies!
How would you rate this product?
Beth P.
Wheatley, Arkansas
My all time favorite girl scout cookie. I like them all, but this one is top of my list. I can go through 2 boxes within a couple days!
Mr.Retail ..
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Rah Rah Raisin Girl Scout Cookies uploaded by Mr.Retail ..
I love these cookies! The positive get up and go message this send to little girl that also teaches them about financial skills. Couple that with the amazing taste and i am not the guy who always has a box at home. I really wish they came in a bigger box !
Khadijah F.
Stamford, CT
Delicious taste good with milk. Think they could be missing something I just don’t know what
Kelly Lua F.
Is there anyone who actually likes these? I certainly don't. I notice people never talk about these and they're not that great either.
Jessica C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Lemonades are basically sugar cookies with a lemon flare. I usually like lemon in deserts, but these were a miss for me. SO LEMONY. Too much of a good thing for me. They're also pricey (all Girl Scout cookies are), for a fairly simple cookie. They have a nice texture though.
Arta P.
Calabasas, CA
They're amazing!! As soon as I tasted one, I knew i was addicted!!I've also tried other girl scout cookies, and dont get me wrong, theyre also delicious, but the ones from rah rah are simply amazing!
Christine B.
Monroe, WA
Love these! No one else has raisin cookies and these remind me of my Gramma's raisin cookies she used to make. These do not taste 'homemade', but they're good! !
Camila C.
Alexandria, VA
very very good and I really liked to buy this toy, my cousin liked to much and she plays all the time. The price is good for my pocket
Milly S.
eo melhor biscoito que eu comi é muito gostoso e muito recomendado para todo mundo se alguem quiser mim da eu aceito por que e maravilhoso
Cindy R.
I love this cookiies!! This are one of my fave!! I recommend this cookies! To everyone!