BY RAGU

Ragu.
New size!
More than a full serving of Veggies in every 1/2 cup of pasta sauce.
Old World Style.
Sweet tomato basil.
Since 1937.
Smooth pasta sauce. see more...

Haylie M.
Haylie M.
Raleigh, NC
Foodie Expert
I like to use this as a base for making my own sauce sometimes. It is a little thin, but add some fresh tomato, basil, oregano and other herbs and it makes a great sauce for an inexpensive price.
Sheena M.
Sheena M.
Garden City, KS
This product is good if you are going for cheap sauce. It is sort of runny and has a strange flavor to it. I would put this on a dish where the sauce is going to be masked somehow, not on something like spaghetti where the sauce is the main star.
Dorinda T.
Dorinda T.
Yucaipa , CA
This is the only pasta sauce I use when making my spaghetti. The sweek tomatoe basil is the perfect flavor to make my spaghetti taste phenomenal.
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
Salem, OR
I just can't do Ragu. I find it to be too watery. While the flavor is nice, the texture is lacking to me.
Missy R.
Missy R.
Lorain, OH
I like Ragu but I do not like this flavor. It cost to much too. I prefer the Ragu regular or with mushrooms. You should not put extra spices in these.
Marcela G.
Marcela G.
Its a good flavor but i prefer the regular one. I like to get them when they are on sale in my local supermarket
Cecille T.
Cecille T.
Ragu for me is better for pizza as it tends to be a bit sweet and it balances salty cheese and meat. its tasty and inexpensive. i agree its a bit runny
Kameka T.
Kameka T.
Foodie Expert
Not a fan! It is thin sauce that I always have to add so much extra ingredients to in order to get the flavor I am want.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
FPO
The flavor is wonderful, but it seems almost watered down and runny. I like thicker spaghetti sauce, but this one isn't absolutely terrible.