GroceryPantryRagu
RAGÚ Sundried Tomato & Sweet Basil Sauce

RAGÚ Sundried Tomato & Sweet Basil Sauce

Savor every bite. With RAGÚ® Sundried Tomato & Sweet Basil Sauce, we capture that irreplaceable, sundried tomato taste, combined with hints of basil for a culinary creation to complement any dish.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of RAGÚ Sundried Tomato & Sweet Basil Sauce!
Esmeralda D.
RAGÚ Sundried Tomato & Sweet Basil Sauce uploaded by Esmeralda D.
Great sauce that can be used for a variety of dishes. Definitely recommend to try this sauce! There’s also different flavors of sauces.
Miranda B.
Ringgold, GA
I love basil and this sauce is great 😋 I like it much better than traditional sauce. I even add more fresh basil and garlic. I love a very flavorful sauce. My family doesn't like as much flavor so I typically make 2 different sauces. They get the basic sauce and I get the one with all the added items.
Olivia F.
Fort Myers, FL
1,281 reviews
I really like the Ragu pasta sauce! It has a lot of flavor and doesn’t taste too bland. It’s very affordable and there’s a lot of sauce that comes in the jar.
Diana L.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I use this pasta to prepare my spaghetti and they are delicious, although I must say that the size of the pot is very large and I don't use it all. But it is a delicious and fair sauce, almost like Grandma's recipe.
Caitlyn C.
Danbury, CT
If you haven’t tried this yet… RUN to the store now! You won’t regret it. So good! Takes pasta from an 8 to a 12! 😋
Ashley K.
Bay City, MI
When you can enjoy dinner around the table with a meal that showcases the love for your family- grab yourself Ragu. Flavorful and a trusted brand. #sauce #pastanight #saucy #yum
Danyell  S.
Knoxville, TN
This has become my go to pasta sauce. This flavor is amazing and you can’t get any better out of a jar. This pasta sauce can be great for pasta or even on a pizza.
ashleigh P.
Huntsville
Love the basil flavor of this sauce. One of the more affordable brands too but not missing any quality
Alexis  R.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
We like this sauce. It has good flavor that I only doctor up a little bit. I like to put some red pepper flakes in it for some heat. We put it on pasta and chicken with veggies and it's always a hit. It's not too pricey either and easily found in most grocery stores.
Kristen M.
E Eli St
I actually made a baked spaghetti with this last week. I had never used this sauce, not done baked spaghetti. It was a huge hit!!

Looking for your answer?