Ragu® Sauteed Onion & Mushroom Sauce

Trusted since 1937.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ragu® Sauteed Onion & Mushroom Sauce!
Zion, IL
1,208 reviews
Ragu® Sauteed Onion & Mushroom Sauce uploaded by Tonilynn R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Made spaghetti using Ragu sauce and family enjoyed the dinner. I myself thought sauce was a tad too watery. The taste was great with mushrooms and small pieces of onion added ground beef to my sauce and a few more spices of my own. Ragu is relatively cheap and can often find it under $2. Ragu® Sauteed Onion & Mushroom Sauce
Waldorf, MD
Raghu is my favorite super saucy and delicious for any meal. Spaghetti, lasagna, bow ties you name it Raghu has got your back.
Anahuac, TX
This sauce is so great to keep on hand. It's super affordable and there is so much you can do with it beyond spaghetti. I love adding fresh herbs to mine and simmering it for a bit and it just makes it taste even fresher and brighter. I definitely recommend it.
Doraville, GA
Ragu makes the most delicious sauce and this one is quite lovely. A little bit sweet mixed with the savory and we have ourselves a winner! My Honey really loves this sauce.
Port Orchard, WA
Purchased at: Safeway
Ragu has really stood the rest of time! My dad served it while I was growing up, and I continue to serve it to my own family now that I’m all grown up. The Sautéed Onion & Mushroom pasta sauce has a great flavor without being too tangy or too bold. I know this is a sauce that the whole family will eat. Thank you, Ragu!
Waimanalo, HI
This sauce is okay. I usually end up mixing it with more seasoning for flavor, but overall, it’s convenient when you don’t have time to make from scratch!
Absolutely would recommend this. This is the main sauce we use anytime we do pasta! Great taste!
Louisville, IL
This is my number one favorite Ragu sauce. Loaded with flavor and mushrooms! Omgosh!
San Jose, CA
Delicious sauce - I make what’s called “cheat” sauce and add ground beef to it to add protein. Super good!
Paton, IA
Love the flavor I use in most my pasta dishes very affordable I also ad some extra seasoning although

Looking for your answer?