Ragu Sauce Mushroom & Green Pepper uploaded by Dione P.Ragu Sauce Mushroom & Green Pepper uploaded by Maria V.

BY RAGU

Ragu® Sauce Mushroom & Green Pepper.

Ragu® America's #1 Pasta sauce brand.

Extra flavorful!

Trusted since 1937.

80 calories per 1/2 cup. see more...

Renee R.
Spokane, WA
This is my favorite flavor of Ragu. The chunky line is thicker, and more hearty. This combination of mushroom and green pepper creates a really flavorful sauce with sweetness. I love making hamburger meat and adding it this sauce. It makes the perfect spaghetti!
Maria V.
Washington
I love this sauce to make spageti with cheese i love it the best i recommend this for anyone its really easy to use its ready to make any pasta
Nikita T.
Charlotte , NC
This is one of my favorite sauces to use for spaghetti. I've also used the meat flavor. There's an awesome thickness and great flavor!
Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
I really love Ragu! This tomato sauce tastes great in anything from spaghetti to lasagna to adding to soups and sauces.
Fe m.
San Jose , CA
I love Ragu mushroom and green pepper because it makes delectable dishes each time I use it for making family meals.
Sarah G.
This is my go to spaghetti sauce great flavor & thickness. I hate a sauce that's too thin & this is just right
Charlene H.
Red Bluff
Love this product. Great flavor. I love it over pasta and it is wonder to dip your garlic bread in.