RAGÚ Parmesan & Romano Sauce

RAGÚ® Parmesan & Romano cheese sauce layers two delicious flavors with our farm-grown tomatoes to fit any home-style recipe.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of RAGÚ Parmesan & Romano Sauce!
Denise V.
Smithfield, PA
Has a great flavor and love the six cheese ine the best but you cant ho wrong with any of the flavors.Highly recommend.
Sara L.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
When it comes to store bought sauce I'm pretty particular but this one does a good job. It's not over seasoned. There's definitely "room" for you to add in your own seasonings without it being overpowering.
rebecca S.
Paducah, KY
The flavoring of this sauce is spot on. I can remember wondering how my grandmother cooked all day and raised six kids. A table full of kids and spaghetti. Later in the years, I learn her secret...RAGU! It has been saving me time in the kitchen for many years. Love the product and pricing.
Laura E.
Oswego, NY
This is a decent sauce with the perfect tomato to cheese ratio. Never a bad past night with Ragu
Michelle B.
Jamaica, NY
This is my go to when making spaghetti and meatballs for my kids. I also go for that extra cheesy flavor because I LOVE cheese, and this sauce gives it that cheesy flavor you look for.
Tiffany R.
STREETSBORO, OH
I hate this. To me this is the worst sauce. I tried to like it but its watery. I prefer a thicker sauce l also I don't find it very flavorful. It is cheap so you get what you pay for.
Renae E.
Port Orchard, WA
Ragu Pasta Sauce is one of the only jarred pasta sauces I’ll use. We grew up with Ragu being part of our pasta dinners. It’s warm and flavorful, and can be found on sale for very affordable prices. The sauce is robust and warmly spiced, without being overpowering. Makes for an easy dinner!
Nakyshia L.
San Diego, CA
My kids choose six cheese Ragu every time we shop! The flavor is classic for our family dinners! It’s seasoned well, and tastes amazing. I usually add a sprinkle of sugar, as I was raised to, because it balances out the tang in the sauce. But for a store bought, affordable sauce, this is the way to go!
October K.
I went through trying so many spaghetti sauces to find the perfect spaghetti sauce for my spaghetti. I hope that this flavor is never discontinued or I'd have to go on the perfect sauce hunt again lol. It has the right amount of cheese and chunks of tomato pieces in it. Definitely recommend.
Brittany M.
Brentwood, TN
Good flavor. No discernible difference in flavor between brand or specific flavors. I shop the best price.

Looking for your answer?