Food & SnacksCondiments & SaucesPasta SauceRagu
Old World Style Traditional Sauce 24 oz

Ragu Old World Style Traditional Sauce 24 oz.

Enjoy the taste of our heritage with RAG⁄Æ Old World StyleÆ Traditional spaghetti sauce. A classic pasta sauce crafted with vine-ripened tomatoes and well-storied passion.

Does the pasta sauce teast good?
Is this sauce sweet?
What spaghetti 🍝 sauce is your favorite[product:ragu-old-world-style-traditional] OR [product:prego-flavored-with-meat-italian-sauce]
Start your review of Ragu Old World Style Traditional Sauce 24 oz.!
Kristina M.
Cambridge, MA
Ragu Old World Style Traditional Sauce 24 oz. uploaded by Kristina M.
I love the flavor of this sauce. It has all the seasoning and flavor of a homeade without the hours of work. The sauce doesn't have chunks of tomatoes which my kids are happy with. It has a smooth consistency. Great with a lot of different pasta dishes.
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Ragu Old World Style Traditional Sauce 24 oz. uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I love the Ragú brand, I am a fan of all their sauces, especially the traditional sauce. It is Made with olive oil, Smooth, flavorful spaghetti sauce, Contains two servings of vegetables in every 1/2 cup of sauce
Sofia G.
New Castle, DE
Ragu Old World Style Traditional Sauce 24 oz. uploaded by Sofia G.
I used to resist buying this brand for years thinking it was not of high quality. Once I tasted it I was shocked how much I enjoyed the sauce. I have already purchased it again since the first time. It is slightly sweet and has a great consistency, love it
Danielle S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Ragu old world style sauce is wonderful! This traditional flavor is made with olive oil. This is rich and smooth and no artificial colors or flavors.
Alexis B.
Thornton, CO
I actually really like this traditional spaghetti 🍝 sauce. I use this for when I make fried mozzarella sticks. It is cheap and works great 👍 for when I make this appetizer 👏 it makes a wonderful dipping sauce and I would definitely recommend this to others and the price is great 😘
Ronicka B.
Smyrna , TN
I normally use Prego sauce to pair with any pasta I cook. I'm sold on Ragu from here on out. I love the richness of the tomatoes and the taste is awesome!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Stephanie S.
Niceville
Purchased at: Publix
One of my go to spaghetti sauces! You can taste the garlic which I love! And it even has chunks of tomato and garlic
Larissa G.
San Antonio , TX
My mom has been using Ragu spaghetti sauce since as long as I can remember! I've tried other sauces but none of them compare to Ragu! It just has a unique taste that I can't put my finger on but I recommend this to pasta lovers! Just put a heaping of this on your pasta and you're good to go!
Chelsea F.
Freedom
Usually love this brand when I don’t feel like making homemade sauce, but the last few jars i’ve gotten have been taste different. I don’t know if they changed their recipe or something but something definitely changed.
Nichole H.
Oklahoma City, OK
We use this sauce but I always add extra seasoning to it that spices it up a little. Overall good product to keep in your cabinets.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
clumzyy M.