BY RAGU #10 in Pasta Sauce

Ragu Old World Style-Traditional: Old World Style Smooth Pasta Sauce Since 1937 More than a full serving of veggies in a half cup see more...

• Do you think this has a better taste than Prego spaghetti sauce?4 Answers
  • How do you cook with Ragu sauce when making a meal with beef, pas...5 Answers
  • Is it a good quality?7 Answers
Sophia T.
This is the only brand of pasta sauce I use, I like to sprinkle a little sugar in it and let it simmer for about 2 hours with ground beef. This is a great priced sauce and I will continue to buy as long as it is sold.
dee C.
This is one of my favorite sauces for making spaghetti. The value of it is amazing and the price is just right. I am more than satisfied with the favor and would recommend it if you are a lover of pasta.
Jamie W.
I find this brand of tomato sauce gross, it's soo sweet and just gross. I don't like the taste of it. It's like they dump 5 cups of sugar in this jar. And not to mention, it's pretty watery in my opinion as well. It's a pretty strange tomato sauce to me. This was also my first Ragu purchase and I wish I can give it -1 stars.
Noraida V.
Saint Cloud, FL
I am not a big fan of Ragu. I'm sorry but no. It is watery. It's price to value is good. Compared to alternatives I prefer Prego better because it tends to be much thicker and doesn't disappear in pasta. I don't recommend unless it is someone who prefers lighter sauce then yes Ragu is the way to go.
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
Ragu is the best for spaghetti, so may different sauces to choose from. I prefer the meat one or the one with 3 cheese. Very affordable and can be found at Walmart.
Tiffany B.
Llano, TX
Ragu is my family's go to ready made pasta sauce. My family has used it since I was a little kid. My children will not eat spaghetti unless it's made with Ragu pasta. I love the hearty tomato flavor in the traditional. It's also great with your choice of meat added in.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Ragu is what I grew up on. It tastes good, but is definitely on the sweet end of pasta sauces. I like to mix in some spices and Parmesan cheese. It's good with pasta, meatballs, or dipping cheesy garlic bread in. A good value for the money that you would spend.
Sophear L.
Oakland, CA
My most favorite and affordable pasta sauce! I love this sauce to make lasagna! I love the taste of this pasta sauce! Is just a one quick easy mean to make when you come home on a long and tired working day! Recommend for everyone!
Natalie W.
GREENSBORO, MD
My go to spaghetti sauce! I grew up in a large Italian family, so we know our sauce. If I just don't have the time or energy to make the sauce myself, this jar does the trick!
Tammy M.
Follansbee
Ragu Traditional Sauce has a flavor all it's own. I like it in my crock pot to make mild Italian sausages or frozen Italian meatballs. It just brings that extra flavor that completes the meal. I just love the flavor and it is so worth the price. I would so recommend this product.
Jenny M.
Northfield, NJ
Is it a good quality?
Karen T.
How do you cook with Ragu sauce when making a meal with beef, pasta and sauce? Do you pour the jar onto meat? Do you mix it all together, meat, sauce and pasta? Do you put the sauce in a sauce pan by itself and let everyone make their own spaghetti meal?
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
Do you think this has a better taste than Prego spaghetti sauce?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Is it me or is this brand pretty bland? I prefer Clasico