BY RAGU #4 in Pasta Sauce

Ragu Old World Style-Traditional: Old World Style Smooth Pasta Sauce Since 1937 More than a full serving of veggies in a half cup see more...

• Do you think this has a better taste than Prego spaghetti...4 Answers
  • How do you cook with Ragu sauce when making a meal with b...5 Answers
  • Is it a good quality?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sophia T.
This is the only brand of pasta sauce I use, I like to sprinkle a little sugar in it and let it simmer for about 2 hours with ground beef. This is a great priced sauce and I will continue to buy as long as it is sold.
Denise M.
Memphis
This product is not very good.  It tastes like the jar it comes in.  There are many more flavorful sauces on the market in the same price range to choose from.  Hard no from me.
Nicole G.
Kansas city, MO
Blehg. If you want some pasta sauce in your sugar - buy Ragu. It’s so sweet and contains not-great-for-you oils that it’s absolutely not worth using on your pasta.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Ragu is what I grew up on. It tastes good, but is definitely on the sweet end of pasta sauces. I like to mix in some spices and Parmesan cheese. It's good with pasta, meatballs, or dipping cheesy garlic bread in. A good value for the money that you would spend.
Sophear L.
San Leandro, CA
My most favorite and affordable pasta sauce! I love this sauce to make lasagna! I love the taste of this pasta sauce! Is just a one quick easy mean to make when you come home on a long and tired working day! Recommend for everyone!
dee C.
This is one of my favorite sauces for making spaghetti. The value of it is amazing and the price is just right. I am more than satisfied with the favor and would recommend it if you are a lover of pasta.
Michelle B.
Bullhead City, AZ
This is my favorite store bought sauce when i dont have time to make homemade sauce.its very good and not sweet like the other jar sauce and its cheap.i like to add onions and garlic and olive oil to it.
Aisha K.
Humble, TX
My go-to fast sauce. I like to hear it up in a pan and add my own twist depending on the dish. I add things like bbq sauce or red chili flakes, or some Cajun powders it’s a nice base.
Natalie W.
Greensboro, MD
My go to spaghetti sauce! I grew up in a large Italian family, so we know our sauce. If I just don't have the time or energy to make the sauce myself, this jar does the trick!
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
I've never been a fan of Ragu sauce. As a child, my mother used Prego or Francesco Rinaldi (sp). In comparison, Ragu seems bland and watered down. The sauce does not cling to the pasta, as it is so thin. It requires a lot of seasoning and work...I can just make my own sauce from scratch if I'm going to invest that much time. Like most working moms, I don't have time during the week to devote that much effort to pasta. I'd much rather a sauce that I does most of the work for me.
Jenny M.
Northfield, NJ
Is it a good quality?
Karen T.
How do you cook with Ragu sauce when making a meal with beef, pasta and sauce? Do you pour the jar onto meat? Do you mix it all together, meat, sauce and pasta? Do you put the sauce in a sauce pan by itself and let everyone make their own spaghetti meal?
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
Do you think this has a better taste than Prego spaghetti sauce?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Is it me or is this brand pretty bland? I prefer Clasico
Brenda S.
Winfield, IL
does it taste like it has a lot of sugar ?