BY RAGU #4 in Pasta Sauce

Ragu Old World Style-Traditional: Old World Style Smooth Pasta Sauce Since 1937 More than a full serving of veggies in a half cup see more...

• Do you think this has a better taste than Prego spaghetti...4 Answers
  • How do you cook with Ragu sauce when making a meal with b...5 Answers
  • Is it a good quality?7 Answers
Lauren G.
Honestly, I was scared to try this for a long time. I tried this because the commercial said it sticks to pasta good and I’ve always used prego (which I still love) but this stuff is great!! Has a really nice flavor to it and it really does stick to the pasta. You can buy these in a large bottle too so I really like that. Good price and yes, I recommend this product!
Sophia T.
This is the only brand of pasta sauce I use, I like to sprinkle a little sugar in it and let it simmer for about 2 hours with ground beef. This is a great priced sauce and I will continue to buy as long as it is sold.
Michelle B.
Bullhead City, AZ
This is my favorite store bought sauce when i dont have time to make homemade sauce.its very good and not sweet like the other jar sauce and its cheap.i like to add onions and garlic and olive oil to it.
Courtney H.
Green Bay, WI
I do not like the flavor of Ragu. My husband bought it in place of our normal spaghetti sauce and our family did not like it. We didn’t like the flavor or the smell. We won’t be buying again and will stick with our normal sauce!
Aisha K.
Humble, TX
My go-to fast sauce. I like to hear it up in a pan and add my own twist depending on the dish. I add things like bbq sauce or red chili flakes, or some Cajun powders it’s a nice base.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Ragu is what I grew up on. It tastes good, but is definitely on the sweet end of pasta sauces. I like to mix in some spices and Parmesan cheese. It's good with pasta, meatballs, or dipping cheesy garlic bread in. A good value for the money that you would spend.
Kristin W.
I like ragu. I never have a problem with it. I usually always buy this one if I don’t buy the cheaper normal generic store brand. My dad & stepmom uses this brand as well. You can doctor is up too! Or you don’t have to. Either way very good. Very easy.
Sophear L.
San Leandro, CA
My most favorite and affordable pasta sauce! I love this sauce to make lasagna! I love the taste of this pasta sauce! Is just a one quick easy mean to make when you come home on a long and tired working day! Recommend for everyone!
dee C.
This is one of my favorite sauces for making spaghetti. The value of it is amazing and the price is just right. I am more than satisfied with the favor and would recommend it if you are a lover of pasta.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is the better lower end pasta sauces. It has great flavor my family likes, it’s available everywhere and it’s cheap. We always add our own packet of spaghetti seasoning to amp up flavor and meat
Jenny M.
Northfield, NJ
Is it a good quality?
Karen T.
How do you cook with Ragu sauce when making a meal with beef, pasta and sauce? Do you pour the jar onto meat? Do you mix it all together, meat, sauce and pasta? Do you put the sauce in a sauce pan by itself and let everyone make their own spaghetti meal?
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
Do you think this has a better taste than Prego spaghetti sauce?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Is it me or is this brand pretty bland? I prefer Clasico
Brenda S.
Winfield, IL
does it taste like it has a lot of sugar ?