BY RAGU #2 in Pasta Sauce

Ragu Old World Style-Traditional: Old World Style Smooth Pasta Sauce Since 1937 More than a full serving of veggies in a half cup see more...

• Do you think this has a better taste than Prego spaghetti...4 Answers
  • How do you cook with Ragu sauce when making a meal with b...4 Answers
  • Is it a good quality?7 Answers
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
This is the only brand of sauce we use in our family. We’ve tried so many and always return to Ragú. They even have organic and many other choices for you family. We like mixing the Old World Style Traditional with Ricotta & Parmesan together. I recommend this brand to your family.
Sophia T.
This is the only brand of pasta sauce I use, I like to sprinkle a little sugar in it and let it simmer for about 2 hours with ground beef. This is a great priced sauce and I will continue to buy as long as it is sold.
jen r.
I love this sauce! I don’t like tarte spaghetti sauce and this sauce is in the sweeter side so it’s perfect. Sometimes I don’t know what to pack in the mornings for my kids lunches and then I remember I have this in the cupboard and go ahead I make it real quick. My kids love this sauce too! They always look forward to leftovers!
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
I actually liked this sauce. But I did add some more spices and such to it so maybe I should have tried it on it's on. Most people claimed it is too sweet but I didnt find that to be the case, maybe it's because of the added spices. It wasnt too thick and heated up nicely the next day.
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
Ragu is a pretty good pasta sauce. It comes lightly seasoned, but it is easy to play up the seasonings to your liking. It mixes well with other flavors, and doesn’t have a lot of extra oils. I am satisfied with the taste. It is affordable and easily accessible.
Sophear L.
San Leandro, CA
My most favorite and affordable pasta sauce! I love this sauce to make lasagna! I love the taste of this pasta sauce! Is just a one quick easy mean to make when you come home on a long and tired working day! Recommend for everyone!
dee C.
This is one of my favorite sauces for making spaghetti. The value of it is amazing and the price is just right. I am more than satisfied with the favor and would recommend it if you are a lover of pasta.
Michelle B.
Bullhead City, AZ
This is my favorite store bought sauce when i dont have time to make homemade sauce.its very good and not sweet like the other jar sauce and its cheap.i like to add onions and garlic and olive oil to it.
Aisha K.
Humble, TX
My go-to fast sauce. I like to hear it up in a pan and add my own twist depending on the dish. I add things like bbq sauce or red chili flakes, or some Cajun powders it’s a nice base.
Denise M.
Memphis
This product is not very good.  It tastes like the jar it comes in.  There are many more flavorful sauces on the market in the same price range to choose from.  Hard no from me.
Jenny M.
Northfield, NJ
Is it a good quality?
Karen T.
How do you cook with Ragu sauce when making a meal with beef, pasta and sauce? Do you pour the jar onto meat? Do you mix it all together, meat, sauce and pasta? Do you put the sauce in a sauce pan by itself and let everyone make their own spaghetti meal?
Melissa W.
Grafton , OH
Do you think this has a better taste than Prego spaghetti sauce?
Brenda S.
Winfield, IL
does it taste like it has a lot of sugar ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Is it me or is this brand pretty bland? I prefer Clasico

Walmart