BY RAGU #3 in Pasta Sauce

• Do you think this has a better taste than Prego spaghetti sauce?3 Answers
  • How do you cook with Ragu sauce when making a meal with beef, pasta...5 Answers
  • Is it a good quality?6 Answers
Avani P.
Avani P.
It's one of those cheap pasta sauces that we buy because it's convenient and you get a large amount for less. It can be used in pasta, homemade pizza, dipping sauce, any other dish one would like. We usually add a few spices before incorporating it into our food. I don't always prefer the taste, but like I said it's convenient.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Brawley, CA
I really do not enjoy the taste of Ragu, it's tastes very sweet and not heartily at all. It tastes a bit like watered down ketchup to me. It has very little tastes. I guess this product is okay if you wanted to customize it and make it your own. But in that case it's best to make your own spaghetti sauce.
Larissa G.
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
My mom has been using Ragu spaghetti sauce since as long as I can remember! I've tried other sauces but none of them compare to Ragu! It just has a unique taste that I can't put my finger on but I recommend this to pasta lovers! Just put a heaping of this on your pasta and you're good to go!
Shirley S.
Shirley S.
Highland, NY
So delicious. I always buy this brand when I am making pasta. It's not even that expensive! The flavor is so delicious and a bit salty. I would definitely recommend it to someone when making pasta. I would buy this again
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
Columbia, KY
I can't cook, so thank goodness for Ragu!! You can buy it at basically and grocery story. It's affordable and tasty. Just a really good basic sauce. Also hidden veggies to trick my husband and the kids?! I'm sold!!!
K J.
K J.
Chesterfield , Missouri
I mix it with tomato paste. I like a thicker sauce with my spaghetti but I use it all the time. I also add chopped onion to spice up flavor. I only use it for spaghetti sauce, maybe should research more ideas. Lol
Kesean  C.
Kesean C.
Columbia, NC
The best traditional american spaghetti sauce ever! It is amazing, and it taste so fresh and homemade. But, everyone knows the distinct taste of ragu so I guess it is not a secrete you brought it from the store.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Yuck. Its cheap for a reason, it's like weak tomato sauce soup. It's runny and thin, and the flavor is underwhelming. It's worth the money to go with a better brand, or make your own sauce.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX
I recently bought some of this pasta sauce and I have to say it is one of my favorite pasta sauces, great flavors to choose from and comes at a great price.
Maddie B.
Maddie B.
cullman, AL
This is my favorite pasta sauce. I have tried different kinds but this one takes the cake every time. It is tangy but yet it's sweet but not overly sweet.
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Northfield, NJ
Is it a good quality?
Karen T.
Karen T.
How do you cook with Ragu sauce when making a meal with beef, pasta and sauce? Do you pour the jar onto meat? Do you mix it all together, meat, sauce and pasta? Do you put the sauce in a sauce pan by itself and let everyone make their own spaghetti meal?
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Is it me or is this brand pretty bland? I prefer Clasico
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
Do you think this has a better taste than Prego spaghetti sauce?