BY RAGU #7 in Pasta Sauce

• How do you cook with Ragu sauce when making a meal with beef, pas...5 Answers
  • Is it a good quality?6 Answers
Avani P.
Avani P.
It's one of those cheap pasta sauces that we buy because it's convenient and you get a large amount for less. It can be used in pasta, homemade pizza, dipping sauce, any other dish one would like. We usually add a few spices before incorporating it into our food. I don't always prefer the taste, but like I said it's convenient.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Brawley, CA
I really do not enjoy the taste of Ragu, it's tastes very sweet and not heartily at all. It tastes a bit like watered down ketchup to me. It has very little tastes. I guess this product is okay if you wanted to customize it and make it your own. But in that case it's best to make your own spaghetti sauce.
Larissa G.
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
My mom has been using Ragu spaghetti sauce since as long as I can remember! I've tried other sauces but none of them compare to Ragu! It just has a unique taste that I can't put my finger on but I recommend this to pasta lovers! Just put a heaping of this on your pasta and you're good to go!
Shirley S.
Shirley S.
Highland, NY
So delicious. I always buy this brand when I am making pasta. It's not even that expensive! The flavor is so delicious and a bit salty. I would definitely recommend it to someone when making pasta. I would buy this again
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
Columbia, KY
I can't cook, so thank goodness for Ragu!! You can buy it at basically and grocery story. It's affordable and tasty. Just a really good basic sauce. Also hidden veggies to trick my husband and the kids?! I'm sold!!!
Kesean  C.
Kesean C.
Columbia, NC
The best traditional american spaghetti sauce ever! It is amazing, and it taste so fresh and homemade. But, everyone knows the distinct taste of ragu so I guess it is not a secrete you brought it from the store.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX
I recently bought some of this pasta sauce and I have to say it is one of my favorite pasta sauces, great flavors to choose from and comes at a great price.
Ana M.
Ana M.
My favorite brand to make pasta. I use it, as well as my mom. love the taste its really good. its affordable and you can find it anywhere.
Sadia C.
Sadia C.
The perfect sauce. I use it every time when I make pasta. The sauce is thick and not at all watery. I love the chunks of tomato.
florence v.
florence v.
Cathedral City, CA
I loved Ragu products especially the sauce I always use the ragu traditional for my spagetti and meatballs and my kids loved it.
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Northfield, NJ
Is it a good quality?
Karen T.
Karen T.
How do you cook with Ragu sauce when making a meal with beef, pasta and sauce? Do you pour the jar onto meat? Do you mix it all together, meat, sauce and pasta? Do you put the sauce in a sauce pan by itself and let everyone make their own spaghetti meal?
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Is it me or is this brand pretty bland? I prefer Clasico
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
Do you think this has a better taste than Prego spaghetti sauce?