BY RAGU #87 in Pasta Sauce

American's # 1 Pasta Sauce Band.
Ragu®. Old World Style® Sweet Tomato Basil.
Smooth Pasta Sauce.
More Than a Full Serving of Veggies in Every 1/2 Cup of Pasta Sauce.
Since 1937. see more...

Krista H.
This Ragu sauce is one of my main go to sauces for lazy night dinners. I keep a few jars on hand at all times and if I just don't feel up to making a big fancy dinner, then I can make this with some pasta and have a fabulous quick dinner. It's very reasonably priced as well.
Cat D.
Goose Creek, SC
This is the ONLY jarred pasta sauce I'll use. While I prefer to make my own, this is a great option when money is tight or I want to quickly make a dinner. The jar size is perfect for a family of 5 and the flavor is one of my favorites.
Dana B.
Pulaski , VA
When it comes to spaghetti or shells and recipe that requires sauce. Ragu is the only brand i use hands down. I love this sauce it has a great spices.
Tamara E.
Lithia Spgs, GA
My kids love spaghetti. They especially like it when I use this sauce. It doesn't cost a lot. So it's a no brainer for me.
Amanda S.
Very delicious for when i make pasta. Very tasty and affordable for purchase.!
Stacey K.
Ranson, WV
I like to use this product when I am short on time since I usually make my own sauce. But it is very affordable.