Ragu Old World Style Meat Pasta Sauce uploaded by Taylaa W.Ragu Old World Style Meat Pasta Sauce uploaded by Mabernis M.Ragu Old World Style Meat Pasta Sauce uploaded by Brandy B.

BY RAGU

Ragu® Old World Style® Smooth with Meat Pasta Sauce.
More than a full serving of veggies in every 1/2 cup of pasta sauce.
Flavored since 1937. see more...

• Is this any good? I'm hesitant to buy sauce with meat al...1 Answers
  • Do you feel like this sauce is too bland?2 Answers
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Ragu isn't my favorite sauce, but it is still pretty good! It doesn't taste as homemade or fresh as I would like... it doesn't have as much flavor as I would like.. I have to add extra spices such as basil, italian seasoning, ect. I have had pasta that I like this on, but it isn't my top pick.
Danielle R.
El cajon, CA
This is the pasta sauce that I grew up with and remember my parents making for us. Well now I'm all grown up and I make this for my own family as well. It's reasonably priced and tastes delicious! Better than most other sauces
Taylaa W.
Walsenburg , CO
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this sauce. The flavor is not too strong, and you can season it up how ever you want. It makes an easy meal, and is very affordable. I like to add hamburger, and garlic to make spaghetti sauce.
Christy P.
This is a great pasta sauce alone or to spice up however you like it. The consistency and flavor are great. Sauce isn't too bitter or too sweet. Just enough meat flavor. #InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster
Mabernis M.
Bronx, NY
This Ragu meat pasta sauce is full of great favor and will make a difference in your pasta everytime i make pasta i use a jar of Ragu meat pasta sauce and my familt absolutely loves it and always askes for more
Blessing B.
Haven't had this in awhile but I like this brand as well. I bought this at Walmart and I recommend checking this out if your looking for a new pasta sauce to try out. I don't remember the health factor in this but it's decent I believe.
Stacie R.
Brownsboro, TX
Not a bad spaghetti sauce for the price, and you can usually find it on sale. We used to use this all the time, because my husband grew up eating it. I prefer to make my own sauce, but for those nights I don't have time, this is inexpensive and quick.
Aleah H.
Indianapolis , IN
Probably the worst spaghetti sauce I have ever tasted. If you like flavorful sauce this is not it. It's very bland. You have to add a bunch of spices, seasonings, and veggies to get the taste you want and its not that great.
darlene b.
Princess Anne, MD
For years Ragu Spaghetti sauce has been a stable in my cabinet. Perfect for when you don't have time or energy to prepare a big time consuming meal. I use it not only over pasta but for chicken patties & hamburgers.
Sarah K.
Philadelphia , PA
My children's favorite sauce. I like it because it's quick and easy. The price isn't bad and it's usually on sale. I've used it for spaghetti and meatballs,stuffed shells, and lasagna
Sarah K.
New Orleans, LA
Do you feel like this sauce is too bland?
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Is this any good? I'm hesitant to buy sauce with meat already in it.