BY RAGU #90 in Pasta Sauce

stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
Some times these are to sweet and sometime they are just right.. it is kinda weird. I get these all the time and will continue to get these we make a lot of spag in our house and this sauce is cheap and good.. will get it again
Rikki G.
Knightdale, NC
Ragu sauce is pretty good. I do tend to add a few more herbs and spices to season it, but I generally don't have to "doctor" Ragu sauces as much as other brands. I love the resealable jar. For some reasons, though, I've heard more of my family complain about heartburn after eating Ragu sauce than other brands.
kitty O.
Love the Ragu brand and i love any Ragu sauce. I like to change the sauce when i do my pasta . something different every time. My favorite traditional sauce.
Athena L.
Ogden, UT
To put it simply, it gets the job done. Very inexpensive, probably the cheapest brand you'll see, and a mediocre taste.
Jessica C.
Hesperia, CA
Its alright for the price, but Id always pick "prego" over it. I did not enjoy the taste as much as I wish I would of.
Ashley S.
Thornton, CO
I think this is great as a base. I usually add fresh peppers, ground turkey, onions, fresh garlic and its one of my favorites to use worth spaghetti
Gianni A.
It's something nice to have around the house if you're having a long day and just want to throw it in some pasta. If you want to spice up the taste, you can even add extra salt and pepper and maybe some herbs. Kids usually love it too because it's nothing super fancy.
Kimberly C.
Ottawa, Ontario
This was a delicious marinara sauce! Affordable too! I love the Ragu brand! This is a great traditional option very tasty and flavorful!
Gazel M.
Ottawa, ON
I get this at Costco, the 3 pack and it's great as-is if you need a pasta meal in a pinch. just reheat and go. I sometimes use this and build up on this by adding more herbs and Italian sausage to put things up a notch when I don't feel like making pasta sauce from scratch.