RAGÚ Mama's Special Garden Sauce

Just like Mama used to make. Diced tomatoes, red bell peppers and mixed vegetables make Mama's Special Garden Sauce a rich, textured blend fit for the stovetop.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of RAGÚ Mama's Special Garden Sauce!
Bree S.
Great Falls, MT
I absolutely love the flavor of this pasta sauce and generally try to find this one when I’m shopping. My store recently stopped carrying this specific flavor tho and after purchasing other ones I realized how much I really enjoy the mamas special garden sauce.
Carrie R.
Roanoke, VA
We never have a spaghetti night without this sauce I always pair it with another flavor of ragu and a few secret ingredients and it is just PERFECT
Karen M.
Athens, TN
This is the only Pasta sauce brandy family loves. My favorite is mamas special garden, a healthy variety with chunks of zucchini, carrots, tomatoes. So yummy
Adriana A.
RAGÚ Mama's Special Garden Sauce uploaded by Adriana A.
Love this sauce. Yes, it is a jarred sauce but a great starting point as I add my own seasonings to the mix to fix it just like my family enjoys it. #comfortmeal
Courtnee U.
Waynesville, NC
I do not like this sauce. It's similar to the sauce in spaghetti Os. Taste cheap and shouldn't be bought. Spend the extra $.50 and get better if you can't make it yourself
Saima D.
Reading, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Amo su sabor , su tamaño es perfecto , buen precio y es el toque mágico para la comida RAGÚ Mama's Special Garden Sauce
Tiffany A.
My favorite jarred red sauce! I'm normally not big into sweeter sauces but this one is amazing. It has lots of veggies. I really don't think of anything that can be improved. I love using it as a dipping sauce for bread sticks. It is great with Ravioli.
Freda J.
Easley, SC
Love this sauce as well! It’s more homemade tasting than the others. Has lots of flavor too!
Jana J.
Reading, PA
So good!!! I recently had a platter from a good friend and loved the pasta sauce so I asked what it was, and this was it. I’ve bought many different types of Ragu sauces but this never stuck out to me. I have since purchased it a few times myself.
Ashley K.
Bluefield, WV
This is my favorite sauce! The taste is amazing and it kinda reminds me of my grandmothers sauce that she use to make. Its the closest thing to homemade that I've tried out. I recommend this if your'e looking for a fast and easy spaghetti dinner that tastes homemade. This is the sauce!

Looking for your answer?