Ragu Chunky Tomato, Garlic & Onion Pasta Sauce

Ragu™ Chunky Tomato, Garlic & Onion Pasta Sauce.
Ragu™ America's #1 Pasta Sauce Brand.
2 Servings of Veggies in Every 1/2 Cup of Sauce.

I love making spaghetti for dinner, easy recipe. Ragu Chunky Tomato, Garlic & Onion Pasta Sauce, ground Turkey, spaghetti seasoning and my secret recipe. McCormick® Thick & Zesty Spaghetti Sauce Mix. Do you love spaghetti?
Start your review of Ragu Chunky Tomato, Garlic & Onion Pasta Sauce!
Linden, NJ
Ragu Chunky Tomato, Garlic & Onion Pasta Sauce uploaded by Shaquoia L.
When it says "Extra Flavorful", it is no lie! This is my go to for making spaghetti with Italian sausages. I always get compliments on how flavorful the dish is. Even though I do my fair share of seasoning I know this sauce helps me out as well in the flavor department. Also I love how it's chunky. The chunks go perfectly when I add chopped peppers to it. I always make sure to get this in the 3 pack from BJ's Wholesale!
Canton, PA
This is a really good spaghetti sauce ! It's the brand I've always bought ! My daughter loves when I make spaghetti with this.I recently made spaghetti and I used Prego and she noticed immediately ,and complained an said she din't like the sauce,an asked me what I did different !! Ragu is a very good sauce and it is reasonably priced plus my daughter approves,so I DEF recommend trying this sauce !!
Portland, OR
Purchased at: Kroger
Honesty this is the best pasta sauce you could possibly get. It's full of flavor and texture and it's just a tad sweet instead of your usual acidic pasta sauces. I don't care if it's this flavor or the garden kind, it's hands down the one and only pasta sauce you should be using ! There's no artificial colors, no artificial flavors and none of that fructose corn syrup crap.
Ragu Chunky Tomato, Garlic & Onion Pasta Sauce is mine and my daughter favorites to make spaghetti. It has very good value. It is sometimes pricey depending how much it cost from week to week at shoprite. I am very satisfied with the flavor. I am always buying Ragu Chunky Tomato, Garlic & Onion Pasta Sauce for my family. The taste is great.
Belton, SC
Ragu Chunky Tomato, Garlic & Onion Pasta Sauce uploaded by Evan B.
Purchased at: Walmart
My family's favorite red pasta sauce. We use it for spaghetti, rotini, and even as pizza sauce. It have a good bold flavor. It would be nice if it had mushrooms, but I fix that by adding my own. It's especially easy for weeknight supper in the instant pot. I always have a jar on hand.
I tried this one because i like the chunky garden style and they were out or dont carry it at my store. It was a good price for the big jar. I think they need to add more vegetables to it. Wasnt crazy over the texture or flavor. Im not sure if i would reccomend it. But, everyone is different. I personally didnt care for it.
I always use Ragu as the base for my spaghetti meat sauce. I love that it’s chunky and has the main vegetables to any sauce inside. Obviously I add my own seasonings, herbs, a few splashes of red wine, meat and veggies to make it my own. It’s really great especially if you don’t have the time to make sauce from scratch.
Owens Cross roads , AL
I love this sauce!! It goes well with spaghetti dishes from the normal one to baked spaghetti, lasagna. You can use it on bagels with pepperoni, peppers and cheese for a snack or make several for dinner!! This is a wonderful versatile sauce that I go to again and again. I almost always have a jar in my cabinet!!
Deer Park, TX
I love ragu pasta sauce. Its so flavorful and delicious. It adds a delicious pop of flavor to any spaghetti or pasta dish you want to make. Its a lot sweeter than other pasta sauce brands and i absolutely love that about it. Im very satisfied with this product and ill continue to use it in the future
Mt Lake Park, MD
This sauce is definitely my go to sauce for spaghetti and lasagna. I always add ground beef and more onion as well as some herbs from the cupboard, but it makes a great base. It's good on its own as well as flavor, but I like to doctor it up for some extra punch. And the price is great.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 5 mois
Jenn F. • il y a 5 mois
I'm Italian actually. Anything Italian I'm down for 100%! I do cheat with Ragu at times though. Lol