Ragu Chunky Tomato, Garlic & Onion Pasta Sauce uploaded by Stephanie B.Ragu Chunky Tomato, Garlic & Onion Pasta Sauce uploaded by Katrina P.

BY RAGU #47 in Pasta Sauce

Ragu™ Chunky Tomato, Garlic & Onion Pasta Sauce.
Ragu™ America's #1 Pasta Sauce Brand.
2 Servings of Veggies in Every 1/2 Cup of Sauce. see more...

Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
Out of all the Ragu spaghetti sauces the Tomato, Garlic and Onion is my favorite. I make my own spaghetti sauce but I use this in my soups or a quick mix in. It has a flavorful, homemade taste to it.
Charolette G.
Clintwood
Ragu Chunky Tomato, Garlic & Onion Pasta Sauce I love this sauce, it's one of my all time favorite's. I usually use it for a meat sauce in spaghetti. I've tried other sauces, but I always come back to this one, with the chunks of tomato's and the flavors that are inside it makes a really great sauce. It's definitely a repeat buy for me and my family.
Nemesis G.
Delicious, chunky and very savory! I used it to make some ground beef to acompany my manicotti which was filled with a mix of parmesan, mozzarella, ricotta and cream cheese. All together made such a wonderful combination!
Brittany W.
Doraville, GA
You know I love me some Ragu and the Chunky sauces are the absolute best of the bunch! If you are trying to fake a homemade sauce... this is the one to go with. lolol
Imalay G.
Homestead , FL
Ragu is and forever will be my go-to tomato sauce. Love the combination of tomato garlic and onions gives the food and extra flavor that you won't get from any other sauce.
Julie C.
Homestead, FL
I was originally using the old world traditional sauce and i found that one too plain. I started using this one and my pasta became flavorful and exciting to eat
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
This pasta sauce was perfect! Just the right amount of acid, salt, sweet and garlic! These can be on the expensive side depending on where you shop however.
Katrina P.
Bellaire, OH
My family loves the Ragu Chunky tomato, garlic and onion. I add a bit of sugar to me too. It's so good. There is rarely left overs on spaghetti night.
Hannah P.
Awesome for any recipe! Spaghetti, meatball subs, or making an off the wall pizza! Great flavor with a bunch of recommended recipes on the side.
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
Delicious! Inexpensive, and tasty. I use it on pizza or for dipping mozzarella sticks in. The texture is chunky, which I love. Great flavor!

back