BY RAGU

Ragu® Super Chunky Mushroom Pasta Sauce.
Ragu® America's #1 pasta sauce brand.
2 servings of veggies in every 1/2 cup of sauce.
Chunky. see more...

Stacy S.
Foodie Expert
Great sauce. I bought it because it was on sale and i was pleasantly surprised. Love the mushrooms. Will buy again.
Renee S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love Ragu! I never stray and choose a different brand because this brand is good, and a great price. I sometimes add my own mushrooms or tomatoes just do it gives it a more chunky taste.
Shari R.
MANASSAS, VA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite and I eat it at least twice a week... (really) I do have to buy canned mushrooms to add to the sauce because I can't get enough! I don' buy any others... this is my one and only spaghetti sauce and I will continue to eat it every week because it's THAT good! :D
shaniqua j.
Hallandale, FL
Great sause me and my family use for pasta,pizza,meatball subs and anything else that can be made with it. We all use Ragu way too much.
Destiny K.
Rio Rancho, NM
Ragu is a great sauce for a great price. This mushroom sauce is a great buy, and found pretty much everywhere. You can add whatever spices you want to it or keep it plain.
Rebecca B.
West Liberty, KY
Ragu is one of my favorite brands of pasta sauce. My son will eat this on almost everything. Love how there is 2 servings of veggies in a serving too!
Danielle L.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Ragu is the worst tomato sauce out there in my opinion. If you want jar sauce there's plenty of other brands
Erlene A.
Murrieta, CA
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite pasta sauces. Love the chunky mushroom pasta sauce and use it in other pasta/pizza type dishes too.
Yoru C.
Mesa, AZ
I freaking love this stuff. It's vegan. cheap, and makes a great vegan spaghetti when you throw it on some pasta.
melissa c.
Foodie Expert
The only brand i buy! Chunky and has a lot of flavor amazing with spaghetti.