Ragu Chunky Garden Combination Pasta Sauce uploaded by Kelly F.

BY RAGU #60 in Pasta Sauce

Ragu®. America's #1 Pasta Sauce Brand.
Chunky Ragu® Garden Combination Chunky Pasta Sauce.
2 Serving of Veggies in Every 1/2 Cup of Sauce. see more...

lis C.
Worcester, MA
Review for: Other more...
I love this as a dip and in spaghetti I use it everytime I want to prepare something quick I add some mossarela cheese or also I add grated cheese and beer and thats a great deep
Alpana D.
Houston
Review for: Pasta Sauce Chunky Garden Combination 26 oz more...
This is my favorite pasta sauce. I use it for pasta,lasagna, sometimes a base sauce for quesadillas. They are flavorful . You just have to add veggies to your pasta if you like it.
Chante P.
I love this brand because not only is it cheap,but it has a great flavor! I always put some type of meat in when I make spaghetti so I get this flavor so that I have some vegetables in it as well.Plus the vegetables goes well with the meat in it.I would definitely recommend this to others!
L h.
Brazoria, TX
The Ragu Chunky Garden is our FAVORITE! So much so when my son grew up and moved away his wife called and told me that my son said her spaghetti sauce was never as good as mine. She was thrilled to learn my "Secret Spaghetti Sauce" was Ragu Chunky Garden. Now he can have his momma's spaghetti sauce even when I'm not making it.
Silje B.
If I buy a pasta sauce it's this one. Prego is a bit too tart for my kids taste. Also I like that there are veggies in this one. Easy way out on those busy weekdays when I am too tired to make a sauce from scratch. I also a lot of times add some veggies to it, to get more flavor.
Yanet G.
Mesquite, TX
I like this pasta sauce, it is a sweeter tasting pasta sauce and I love that is has some veggie chunks in there. I can use it for many different recepies. It's a great value for the price
Sora I.
One of the best basic pasta sauces to add to -- the base flavor is on the sweeter site, but the great thing about that is adding garlic, onions, ground beef, carrots, and zucchini makes for a really rich and tasty pasta sauce. I find that sauces that start out too tart are harder to modify and still taste good.
Amanda N.
Tarentum, PA
This is by far my favorite pasta sauce. I enjoy other types from Ragu, but the veggie combo is full of flavors unlike some other jarred pasta sauce that tends to be bland. I like to use mine with either pasta or to dip biscuits into.
Kelly F.
Bronx, NY
This sauce is by far my favorite to use for Italian meals! I love how chunky the sauce is and how packed it is with veggies. It's definitely the best in my opinion.
Jessica R.
Port Lavaca, TX
Personally I prefer prego to ragu, but its a close second. Its a little bit too basic and to heavy on the tomato side for me I like a bit more spice to my sauce.

back