BY RAGU

Ragu® Cheesy Light Parmesan Alfredo Sauce.
Great on veggies & chicken.
Made with real cheese.
50% less fat and 33% fewer calories.
Than regular Alfredo sauce.
Sauce. see more...

Jordan M.
Wellington, OH
Though I prefer to make my mom's homemade Alfredo if I don't have the ingredients for it this is my go too. It has so much flavor built into it's crazy . When I used it at home with my father he could never tell the difference from the jar to the homemade recipe.
Edison P.
This has such a weird taste. I would barely call it a cheese taste. Very almost chemicalish. It left my stomach feeling sorry of weird also. Three stars for good consistency and price, though.
Tuyen B.
I like this Ragu when I don't feel like spending a little bit more. It's reasonable price and tastes good! I love how it's light and cheesy. It's a great and easy meal to prepare, which I'm a college student, so I need to save all the money I can. Love it!
Sarah M.
Clearfield, UT
Okay, it's not a great, authentic alfredo sauce. But it's good enough and if you don't think about it too much, it tastes great! It's also well priced, compared to how crazy expensive the other sauces can be!
Hayley W.
I'm not a huge fan of alfredo sauce and will not eat any other type except for Ragu parmesan sauce! It's creamy and cheesy and overall delicious on any pasta with chicken or shrimp thrown in!
Nicole T.
This sauce is good for the price but I would honestly rather spend a little more to get a better quality sauce. It has some flavor but I have definitely had better. Best for quick meals for children or for young adults at University
Carla B.
We really like the Ragu Cheese Alfred Sauce. It really works well with chicken and broccoli. It is one of my family's favorites.
Cynthia N.
Buckeye, AZ
Good taste and best of all very cheap. I use it along with a can of traditional marinara, mix them up and serve over spaghetti.
Ashley A.
Highlands, NJ
Great for the price. I always add a little bit extra seasoning to make the taste a bit better but it is honestly not bad.
Malvy B.
DORAL,FL, FL
Es buena, el sabor es agradable y es muy economica ese es un punto a su favor, la prepare con una pasta corta.