Ragu Cheesy Classic Alfredo Sauce

Cheesy Ragu® Classic Alfredo Sauce.
Made with Real Cheese.
Great on Veggies.

How does this taste?
Start your review of Ragu Cheesy Classic Alfredo Sauce!
Saint Amant, LA
My daughters favorite!  She likes to use it for when she wants a quick, delicious meal.  She cooks her pasta of choice and spoons the appropriate  amount of Ragu Classic Alfredo right on top.  It's so convenient to use when you want to satisfy that creamy, cheesy urge!  We keep this and regular Ragu in the pantry all the time.
Norco, CA
I absolutely love this sauce it is my goto for anything and everything alfredo. I have used many in the past but the taste and cheesiness of this always bring me back plus its great because its typically cheaper than all of the others and has the same amount. My brocolli chicken alfredo is a hit as long as i use this sauce.
kailua-kona
We literally just had this last night. I love this stuff super versatile. I mean it’s cheap and it doesn’t have a ton of flavor but it’s a great base to kind of Jazz it up yourself. I like to add a meat usually chicken or fish. And then spinach, mushrooms, onions and zucchini. And of course with some garlic bread. Perfect!
I really like the cheesy classic Alfredo sauce whenever I make my pasta. It is not very expensive and it’s easy to find at your nearby grocery store. I really like this because I am not a fan of red sauce and the fact that this Alfredo sauce taste really good on my pasta I continue to buy it for me and my family.
Litchfield, MN
I've tried the Ragu Alfredo sauce a few times. I'm not a fan. I've only used it on fettuccine...maybe on something else out would be good...mixed in with something else? Anyway, I won't waste my money on it anymore. I'd rather spend a little more money and time and make it from scratch.
Glendale, AZ
I get this as it is the most basic of Alfredo sauces and I have a picky kid. If it looks like there's a lot going on in the sauce she won't try it. This is a good basic Alfredo and the taste is pretty good as well. It's usually the most affordable besides the store brand.
Punxsutawney, PA
Not a fan of this alfredo sauce when comparing it to other brands. Yes, it is cheap but I would rather pay more for quality. I was a little disappointed when trying it. It works for quick meals but the lacks in taste. Would not buy again or recommend to others.
Mineral Bluff, GA
We are not much for red sauces, so finding a good quality Alfredo sauce is essential! I love the creamy flavor of the sauce and it’s amazing with shrimp, chicken, and even pizzas! Plus it’s affordable I definitely recommend this product
Granger, IN
This is my cheap go to Alfredo sauce when K don't have time to make it from scratch and when I'm on a budget. This product is probably filled with a lot of processed foods, so if they had a natural version it would be even better.
Albuquerque
This is a product that I like to stock on. From chicken alfredo to chicken quesadillas. My daughter had an idea to mix the sauce with chicken and add cheese to make a quesadilla and now it has become a favorite in our household.