Ragu Cheese Creations Roasted Garlic Parmesan uploaded by Keeshler P.Ragu Cheese Creations Roasted Garlic Parmesan uploaded by keren a.

BY RAGU

Ragu® Roasted Garlic Parmesan Cheese Creations Sauce.

Great on veggies & chicken.

Made with real cheese.

100 calories per 1/4 cup. see more...

Christina E.
Gladstone, IL
I prefer the roasted garlic flavor to regular alfredo sauce for sure. Ragu is relatively cheap and I know a lot of people that pass it up because of that but this stuff is delicious and is a really good alternative to boring alfredo.
Junika J.
I love pasta especially Alfredo but this sauce has bone my favorite! It is always on my grocery list. It's full of flavor and very tasty! The best part is it's very inexpensive!!! A little can go a long way with this sauce
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
This is a delicious pasta sauce. I paired this with spinach noodles and sautéed mushrooms. It was very delicious. I would buy this pasta sauce again & again. It has a nice cheesy and garlic flavor. I am happy.
Savannah J.
Louisville, KY
I really love this Alfredo sauce! I usually use this to make spinach artichoke dip, and the garlic really makes it taste like it is from a restaurant ! would recommend!
keren a.
crowley la
I live ragu roasted garlic parmesan. It tastes amazing and very cheesy. I use this often because my family enjoys it every time I highly recommend it.
Eshioma A.
Nesconset, NY
It is not the best sauce ever, but it is alright. It leaves a weird aftertaste in your mouth. I feel like the Parmesan in this ruined the flavoring
kristen s.
Somerville, AL
One of my favorite meals is baked chicken Alfredo ! This specific brand and flavor of Alfredo is my go to ! Reasonably priced and YUMMY!!
Blake N.
Monroe, GA
One of my favorite sauces!! I do any Italian sausage pasta with zucchini and squash and this sauce is perfection!!
J T.
Not the best sauce I have ever had, but it does the trick for a quick and easy option during the week.
Rachael B.
Morganton, GA
This had a very weird flavor not really sure how to describe it but did not care for iy