BY RAG & BONE

rag & bone/Jean Mid Rise Cropped Skinny Jeans in Murray-Women see more...

Lisa M.
Menifee
I love my rag and bone jeans and the way they fit my. I have curvier hips and my rag and bone jeans really compliment and flatter my shape. I have worn them quite a bit, as they are my favorite pair of jeans yet they still look fresh and new. Try a pair and they will become your favorite as well.
MOD B.
Ohio city
I have about 10 pairs of r&b skinnies, recently just picked these up during the Nordstrom sale! They are amazing for and quality. I’m 5’6 145 pounds 36d and went with the 30 and they fit like a glove. They wash up so good and go good with all of my new Fall tops!
Lauren S.
Brooklyn, NY
Best skinny jeans. Fit very well, and they have just the right amount of stretch. I hate when jeans have too much, so I prefer none or like, the exact amount these jeans have.
Ellie L.
Anchorage , AK
I love these jeans. It's a bit of a high price point but they really are durable and very good looking. I had them for four years and after that, a small rip developed right on the bottom but it was easily patched. I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to spoil themselves a little bit with a nice pair. I got mine in a boutique in Maine but i know they're also sold at Nordstrom and Nordstrom Rack which is where I'd recommend buying them from.
Do you like bone McBride's with the distressing in the knee would have to be a very comfortable pant to wear but it is a heavy pant and I wouldn't suggest for you during this summer the only thing I would say is after a while you're the band on the pants start to stretch and I personally do not like. pulling up my pants ever 5 sec
Hilary C.
Los Angeles
They feel amazing and hug the legs so well.  Color was great, good for summer and with a leather jacket for colder weather.  Love wearing these with my black pumps.  As far as price goes, on the expensive side but you can often find Rag and Bone jeans at Nordstroms Rack.
Halie F.
Tucson, AZ
Hello most comfortable pair of lance I own! The fit of these is incredible and they can be worn dressed up or down depending on the occasion. Slightly pricey but the quality is worth it. I can't wait to buy a second pair
shelby W.
Antelope , CA
Loves these jeans they are nice and have good structure to them. Love the fading to give them more style. They are true to size and fit Amazing. I love to wear them around the town. I would recommend them.
Devyn S.
Brooklyn , NY
Love these jeans! The crop is perfect for wearing with booties or converse. Sometimes rag and bones fits are strange I would suggest to try them on to know the right sizing.
Michelle L.
Lincoln, NE
rag & bone/Jean Mid Rise Cropped Skinny Jeans in Murray Rag & Bone is one of my favorite jean denim brands out there. The cut is perfect for a mom of 5 that's lost a bunch of weight. The fabric is comfy. The style is on point. A little pricy but worth it.