rag & bone Encens Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

Fragrance Family: Warm & SpicyScent Type: Cool SpicesKey Notes: Black Pepper, Cistus, Myrrh, IncenseAbout: Clean yet complex, at once light and dark, this long-lasting eau de parfum evokes a feeling of warmth, depth, and the reverent darkness of a space of peace. It is composed of a novel combination of incense, myrrh, and black pepper over confident woods. Wear the scent day or night for any season, cocktails with friends, or curled up with a book in a stuffed leather armchair. Fragrance is personal and intimate on the skin. The scent will evolve and adapt to the unique signature of your skin. The modest yet tactile glass bottle, which was molded at Heinz Glas' 400-year-old factory in Tettau, Germany, represents the expert craftsmanship of rag & bone in a modern parfum. The six-digit code on the closure sticker represents the latitude and longitude of the origin for each scent's key ingredient. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Lori L.
I received Rag & Bone Encens from scentbird.com and I have to say it is probably one of my most favorite scents that I have in my arsenal. They say it is a unisex scent, but I'm not sure how many men would like this. Although it is a more natural, woodsy scent, it makes me feel beautiful; like I have the right to be loved. rag & bone Encens Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL
Ronnisha M.
This perfume smells absolutely amazing!!! I would say it is a winter scent so I would not recommend wearing too much if you are like I am and wear certain scents year round. I got a sample and decided that I wanted a full size bottle of this goodness in a bottle and when I ordered it I was very surprised at the price! $150 at Sephora on Line for a 1.7 fl oz. I ordered it but when I am out I will just be out. Hopefully by the time o run out the prices will be lower.