Rag & Bone Apparel

by Rag & Bone

I’ve never bought jeans from here before and with COVID, I can’t really go in and try on different sizes. My mom says the 2 R&B jeans she has ran large. Should I size down for their jeans? For reference, I wear a 24/25 in Levi Skinny jeans and size 24 in Pacsun/Free People pants. My waist and hip are small, but while my thighs are still small, they’re the biggest area of my legs, so it makes picking a size challenging sometimes! I was thinking about getting size 24 for skinny jeans and size 23 for boyfriend/straight jeans. Do you think the sizes are too small? Thanks for the input!
Do they have an actual store or do you just shop online?
How do there jumpsuits fit in size do you have to downside or upside ? How is material?
Start your review of Rag & Bone Apparel !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Have bought many jeans from there and they never fade when they go in the wash and are made up of great quality material. in reviews
Best jeans hands down and the cloth are top notch and worth to invest in if you like good quality cloth.in reviews
Awesome G.
Chestnut Hill, MA
Cute but so expensive. You can find well made, fashionable and comfortable clothes for way way less expensive. It just isn't worth the price-unless brand name is very very important to you. I think it's a good company but for no reason should it be so expensive!
Deanie D.
Mountain Brk, AL
Quality product. Love the understated style. Not too over the top. Boots are amazing. Soft leather and super comfortable. Jackets are classic and can be worn year after year.
Alicia F.
The Colony, TX
Every piece I've ever bought form this brand has been amazing quality! While pricey, their pieces will last you forever and honestly you can just tell from the feel of the fabric and the little details that make each piece different that everything they make is worth the money spent on it.
Trevor C.
Always classic yet modern. High quality, a little pricey but worth it. Plus there are always great sales!
Isabel ..
Some of my favorite items in my wardrobe are rag & bone. The jeans are great quality and I always get complements on my Simone striped pants. They also have great jackets.
Vikki R.
Head dr Fredericktown
I love the quality of Rag and Bone clothing especially their jeans!!! Excellent construction and fit make them one of my favorite clothing brands.
Courtney K.
Billings, MT
The best jeans ever. I'm really tall so it's hard to find jeans that I can still wear with heels. These are always so artfully crafted.
Alexis C.
Kensington, MD
I abousulety love this brand and ship from here all the time. The clothes are comfortable and always fit.
Gg786c C.
New York
Rag & bone apparel clothing can be worn anytime any day to any event. They know exactly what their target market wants and they don’t fail to please and amaze their customers. Loyal shopper and supporter of their brand
Brittany P.
Los Angeles, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Sucker for their jeans they are all very cute and theya all fit well on many differnt body types. WOuld recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...