BY RAG & BONE #18 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Rag & Bone Apparel
  • "Have bought many jeans from there and they never fade when they go in the wash and are made up of great quality material. " in 7 reviews
  • "Best jeans hands down and the cloth are top notch and worth to invest in if you like good quality cloth." in 6 reviews
Chianna D.
Chianna D.
Lexington, KY
I've the Harrow and Margot booties [4 pair total - I am obsessed]. I love them.

They are a bit expensive [to me] but worth every penny.

Pros:
sleek, classic styling
well-made
stunning

Cons:
expensive
must be broken in [IMO]

I will buy more...not sure about the jeans/clothes, but I plan to try them to.

I like that this brand isn't super trendy...I think they nod to trends, but they don't get excessive with it. I feel like if I spend money with them, I won't get something I hate looking at in a few months.

For narrow feet, size up a half...despite them saying size up a whole...but if it is final sale - go with your gut! :)
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Los Angeles, CA
I go to Rag & Bone for what I'd consider staples. Things you could buy for far less at a much larger retailer with 100's of stores, but the subtle nuisances that make this fashion forward label edgy yet well tailored with good lines won't be there. Example: my white t-shirts are from here--I love whatever blend they use in the fabric and I don't feel frumpy when I wear them. I could easily rock a pair of their dark jeans, white tshirt, patent flats & some subtle jewelry to office without looking like weekend wear.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Olathe, KS
Rag & Bone Apparel is one of my favorite brands! Their products a trendy, edgy, and really great quality. The only downside is the price and that's why I have to give them a 4-star rating. I understand it's a designer label and your paying for quality, but I still can't justify buying a plain white tee for $115. I recommend waiting for the items to go on sale (i.e. Nordstrom Anniversary Sale). I also think splurging on their jeans and shoes is worth it, but I would skip the t-shirts and blouses.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Playa Del Rey, CA
Absolutely love their boots - high quality craftsmanship and are very comfortable, even when wearing all day. I have a few pairs of the Newbury's and have worn them all day at work, while traveling, walking around the city, you name it. Never had any issues with comfort - highly recommend if you're in the market for some stylish and classic booties to last you year round!
Houda A.
Houda A.
Twin Falls, ID
I love the edgy style that Rag & Bone Apparel carries. Their jeans fit me like a glove which is super rare because I have a very curvy body. However the only down side to their apparel is the price tag. Don't get me wrong the clothes are very nice and good quality but the price on some of their things make it hard for me to keep shopping at one of my favorite stores! ):
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Recently bought my first pair of jeans from them at nordstrom. They're black straight legs with holes in the knees. They are good denim so they aren't supposed to go in the dryer and should only even be washed once in a blue moon. Even after wearing them 10 times the shape will not be altered. They are tight and stretch and honestly my favorite pair of pants right now!
Cheryl K.
Cheryl K.
Merrick, NY
This store is my "Guilty Pleasure." The clothing is right on trend and every item is the best quality. I do shop there often and I usually want everything in the store! I love their jeans because they fit me like no other brand I ever tried on. Well worth the price which is about 150 dollars a pair. This store is very high end and the sales staff are extremely helpful.
Ellie E.
Ellie E.
San Francisco, CA
Rag & Bone is one of my go-to stores. While of course it’s a pricey luxury, the pieces are timeless, quality and I always feel great wearing them. I typically shop at their New York or Los Angeles locations, and employees are always great, welcoming and willing to jump in and help. Overall, these are pieces I will invest in time after time.
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
Diberville, MS
This brand is great! True to size and the pants fit and shape me so well!
I'd considered saving like a lot of money first haha because they are very expensive. Or even wait for stuff to go on sale although it's not going to be like a major difference. If you can afford to throw out some money I do think in moderation it's worth it!
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
New York , NY
the coolest brand with an edgy vibe and hip styles. i love love this brand because the quality is so good, but the only thing is the price. i understand it is a designer label and i have paid full price for a pair of their jeans before, but i do recommend waiitng for sales if its out of your price range. the sales are great.
Leah C.
Leah C.
Is Rag and Bone Apparel worth the high price tag?
Desiree L.
Desiree L.
Fashionista Expert
Is this store expensive? I've heard they are really pricy! If so, is it worth it?
Cypris J.
Cypris J.
Delhi, Ny
Never heard of them, are they nice clothes? What styles do they offer?
Brandie H.
Brandie H.
Pensacola, FL
I have never seen one. where are they located?
Morenike K.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Fashionista Expert
Are they affordable and of good quality?