BY RAG & BONE #30 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Rag & Bone Apparel
  • "Have bought many jeans from there and they never fade when they go in the wash and are made up of great quality material. " in 7 reviews
  • "Best jeans hands down and the cloth are top notch and worth to invest in if you like good quality cloth." in 6 reviews
Megan M.
Redmond, WA
I own two dresses, one pair of pants, and a scarf from this line. The dresses are comfortable t shirt dresses, made of good quality fabric, and can be dressed up or down. The pants are black skinny jeans and can be worn with absolutely everything. The scarf is blue and white print and has garnered me many compliments. Because of the weave, it’s frayed a bit at the edges but that’s not too surprising. I think this brand is a bit expensive (but their pricing is on par I guess with their competition). I haven’t had a hard time finding their pieces on sale— either from Nordstrom or directly from their site. I appreciate the aesthetic of their brand because their pieces can basically go anywhere with the right accessories, and I think the quality is high.
Sabrin H.
TL;DR:

A lightweight, leave-in lotion that'll give you waves — without crunch or grit.
ORIBE MATTE WAVES TEXTURE LOTION REVIEW

Oribe’s Matte Waves Texture Lotion is a minimalist’s dream. And by minimalist, I mean someone who can’t be bothered to put in any real effort with their hair, but expects it to look chic nonetheless.
My skincare routine is laborious, and my makeup routine is involved, but when it comes to my hair care regimen, for some unknown reason, I can only be bothered to shampoo and condition it. I don’t even blow it dry more than a few times a month (the few times I wash my hair during the day and can’t let it dry overnight).
Abby D.
Milwaukee, WI
When I lived in MA, I would frequent the store in the back bay. Their denim is wonderful. It’s hard for me to find quality denim that doesn’t fade, fits well in all areas, and last without ripping. I have a curvier bottom half and a small waist and this brand worked for me. I did have to get a few pairs hemmed but that’s all having to do with short legs. Great brand.
Taylir W.
In my opinion Rag & Bone is a way more expensive version of H&M. Their pierces are very well made and the company uses all the best materials but the style/designs of the clothes are so similar to other cheaper clothing companies. It is hard for me to pay full price for any of their pieces. I choose to thrift or purchase sale items when I can.
Jasmine C.
Los Angeles, CA
Rag and bone is by far one of my favorite clothing brands that I personally purchased several times from Nordstrom. Their jeans are some of the most well made jeans available on the market, they last a very long time and are so flattering. I also have owned a few of the jackets and they are total showstopper pieces.
Ryan P.
Greenville, SC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Favorite jeans. True to size, flattering fit and design, high quality, hold their shape. Just great jeans and other pieces. My only complaint is that they aren't available at enough places. I live in a rather large city, but we don't have a store that carries them unless I stumble across them at Nordstrom Rack.
Sarah G.
Florida , NY
The best jeans. I love the quality and fit of them and don’t mind paying the higher price tag for these quality jeans. They keep their shape and are a sexy fit. I would rather pay more for an item that i know will last me a long time. I will continue to purchase these jeans they’re my fave!
Heather T.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I purchased a pair of white denim distressed jeggings from Rag & Bone and find they’re my go to jean because they are both comfortable and chic. I don’t shop there a lot because items tend to be very costly and I enjoy a good bargain. I’m more apt to buy if there’s a sale.
Maya R.
I love being able to combine a slight hint of old-school grunge with beautifully tailored and fitted shirts, jeans, and sweaters. It's a tad expensive, but nothing else in my closet is as flattering or fun to wear as my Rags&Bones outfits.
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
Rag and bone make my favorite jeans. They are so comfortable and fit in all the right places. They have just the right amount of stretch so I’m never uncomfortable. I get a pair every year after Christmas when their stuff is on sale!
Leah C.
Is Rag and Bone Apparel worth the high price tag?
Desiree L.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Is this store expensive? I've heard they are really pricy! If so, is it worth it?
Cypris J.
Delhi, Ny
Never heard of them, are they nice clothes? What styles do they offer?
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Are they affordable and of good quality?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
What styles do they cater to?