BY RAG & BONE #21 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Rag & Bone Apparel
  • "Have bought many jeans from there and they never fade when they go in the wash and are made up of great quality material. " in 7 reviews
  • "Best jeans hands down and the cloth are top notch and worth to invest in if you like good quality cloth." in 6 reviews
•real• f.
beachwood, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 1
there’s a lot of products i’ve seen and liked by this brand, but also a lot (maybe the majority?) of designs that i haven’t liked. even sometimes if i like a design (like the ace ribbed crewneck cashmere sweater) i think it’s way too overpriced for what it is. i also question the quality due to an incident i had with a button down shirt i owned (i believe it was silk on the front and a knit- maybe acrylic? down the back). i got a lipstick mark on it so i sent it to the dry cleaners, and it came back completely ruined (not just stained or ruined where the lipstick mark was, but all over). it was totally discolored and the texture had changed (it became stiff, rough, and puckered). i don’t know if the dry cleaner screwed something up or if there was a problem with the item itself, but i’m prone to think it was the product because this dry cleaner has never ruined or damaged any of my other clothes. i think in general the brand uses delicate fabrics that are difficult (and expensive) to clean and easy to ruin.

i much prefer the rag and bone/jean subset collection of the brand, not only because their designs are more neutral and contain a lot of basics/wardrobe staples, but also because they are overall less expensive than the rag and bone collection pieces.
Bea D.
Peachtree City
I really splurged on these shoes earlier this year (before they were marked down). I bought this shoe in Navy Blue patent-leather. But mine had a black-espadrille style platform. I've worn them again and again . . . Work, church, concert. I get compliments every time. Such a comfortable, practical shoe with great style. The black platform makes it a year-round option for life in the south. The quality is excellent - I've worn the shoes at least 20 times and they still look brand new.
Megan B.
Palm coast , FL
I am a HUGE rag and bone fanatic! They have to be one of my favorite higher end brands, from their style to their quality, I have never been disappointed with rag and bone. Their edgy, urban look is complimented with a hint of chic to satisfy every urban shoppers wardrobe. Rag and bone has everything a man or woman needs, from your head down to your toes (literally - they carry everything from hats and sunglasses down to shoes and handbags). Rag and bone is a definite favorite of mine, and I will continue to shop with them for as long as I'll love to shop.
Teresa N.
I swear the jeans in the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants were from Rag & Bone. There’s something about them that fits and hugs every curve (or lack of curves in my case) just right! These jeans are good quality jeans that lasts you forever! I love that they do all hemming for free. You can pick up the alterations in stores or have them send it to you. I recommend Rag & Bone to anyone who can afford it. The price can get up there so I only buy a pair once a year to treat myself.

Pro tip: if you bring in an old pair of jeans Rag & Bone will give you 20% off.
Rachel B.
San Diego
         It is always a treat when I get the opportunity to purchase something from Rag & Bone. The perfect fit, impeccable quality, and modern style of their pieces do come at a great cost, however. But, that being said, similar to other luxury brands, Rag & Bone truly excels at producing amazing denim and apparel, so their prices are justified. And, even if I do not have the funds to purchase a piece, the Rag & Bone retail stores are so artfully laid out, that simply browsing the interior of a store is a inspirational experience. All in all, I would highly reccommend a trip to Rag & Bone for excellent fitting jeans in countless styles and design and fashion inspiration. I have never found a brand that quite sized up to Rag & Bone's combination of grunge, trend, urban flare, quality, and uniqueness. It will remain a favorite of mine endlessly.
Lindsay M.
I recently picked up a new pair of rag + bone jeans when I was in LA and I am so glad I did! The quality is amazing and I love how size inclusive this brand is. I am very petite and struggle to find jeans that are slim and short enough to stay up on me, and these do! They are the perfect washed black shade and I keep getting compliments on them! I will definitely be getting more products from rag + bone in the future.
Francesca L.
Baltimore
I own a few pieces from Rag & Bone. Everything is very well made and most of my items have a little stretch, which for a working toddler mom anything with a little give is a bonus. And who doesn’t love a sweatshirt dress... Loving the new florals dresses from 2018 collection, haven’t purchased yet but I plan to for the fall.
Raeann A.
Artesia
I purchased a black leather mini skirt. It has white stripes down the side and it’s beautiful. It fits perfect around my waist but it flares slightly, it’s not hugging my thighs. I don’t mind but I thought it would be more defining on me. It’s good material and it’s not thin and cheap. Obviously aha.
Kaylee K.
columbus
One of my absolute favorite brands, mainly because of their shoes! I’ve purchased several pairs of the past few years, many of which are just simple booties. They last, stay gorgeous, so comfortable (I’m on my feet all day and these never bother me)! Also amazing customer service, one boot had a little pulling happening to the loop and they fixed it for free and even covered shipping!
Megan M.
Redmond, WA
I own two dresses, one pair of pants, and a scarf from this line. The dresses are comfortable t shirt dresses, made of good quality fabric, and can be dressed up or down. The pants are black skinny jeans and can be worn with absolutely everything. The scarf is blue and white print and has garnered me many compliments. Because of the weave, it’s frayed a bit at the edges but that’s not too surprising. I think this brand is a bit expensive (but their pricing is on par I guess with their competition). I haven’t had a hard time finding their pieces on sale— either from Nordstrom or directly from their site. I appreciate the aesthetic of their brand because their pieces can basically go anywhere with the right accessories, and I think the quality is high.
Leah C.
Is Rag and Bone Apparel worth the high price tag?
Desiree L.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Is this store expensive? I've heard they are really pricy! If so, is it worth it?
Cypris J.
Delhi, Ny
Never heard of them, are they nice clothes? What styles do they offer?
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Are they affordable and of good quality?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
What styles do they cater to?