BY RAG & BONE #24 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Rag & Bone Apparel
  • "Have bought many jeans from there and they never fade when they go in the wash and are made up of great quality material. " in 7 reviews
  • "Best jeans hands down and the cloth are top notch and worth to invest in if you like good quality cloth." in 6 reviews
Sabrin H.
TL;DR:

A lightweight, leave-in lotion that'll give you waves — without crunch or grit.
ORIBE MATTE WAVES TEXTURE LOTION REVIEW

Oribe’s Matte Waves Texture Lotion is a minimalist’s dream. And by minimalist, I mean someone who can’t be bothered to put in any real effort with their hair, but expects it to look chic nonetheless.
My skincare routine is laborious, and my makeup routine is involved, but when it comes to my hair care regimen, for some unknown reason, I can only be bothered to shampoo and condition it. I don’t even blow it dry more than a few times a month (the few times I wash my hair during the day and can’t let it dry overnight).
Ryan R.
brookfield
Love the DRE style jeans and have about three pairs. Very comfortable and easy to wear. Anything I’ve ever gotten has been something I’ve loved to death and felt absolutely wonderful in no matter the day. Their pieces range from casual to dressed up and while it can get pricey it’s worth the splurge. Plus, that star wars collection was pretty cool 😊
Taylir W.
In my opinion Rag & Bone is a way more expensive version of H&M. Their pierces are very well made and the company uses all the best materials but the style/designs of the clothes are so similar to other cheaper clothing companies. It is hard for me to pay full price for any of their pieces. I choose to thrift or purchase sale items when I can.
Kailey P.
Pooler, GA
I recently bought my first pair of rag and bone jeans after seeing another blogger rave about them and I could not be more in love with them!! They fit so well which is difficult for me to find since I'm pretty thin- and they are a true skinny fit- and easy to wear with my OTK boots!! They are a fanatic material and they are the only dark jeans I own that don't fade!! They are pretty rigid (don't have a ton of stretch to them) but just enough to slip into them. Love love love these jeans!
Haley S.
Metamora, MI
I have a guilty pleasure for amazing designer denim after working at a family members designer boutique. I feel in love with rag n bones jeans almost immediately the first time I tried them on. I was resistant to trying them at first cause the price is definitely intimidating to say the least but now that I own a pair their truely worth every penny! They hold there shape better then any other and have a variety of fits that really work for all bodies even the booty! rag-bone.com
Monique H.
Addison, TX
Rag and Bone is my go to for jeans. Their jeans are amazing quality and fit so great. They have beautiful shoes and just everything. They are a higher end brand so don’t expect cheap prices but their things are worth every penny
Aleksandra F.
I got an amazing pit of boots recently and they are so cute and very comfortable! This brand is a bit on the pricier side but I was able to find a great deal on the boots and will keep an eye out for more deals from this brand!
Laura F.
Eagle River, AK
Rag & Bone is sometimes too far out for me. However, recently I found a button up denim shirt that is my new favorite shirt! The material is soft and thin enough for layering. I would repurchase from Rag and Bone anytime!
amy w.
Loveland, CO
I love my Rag & Bone shirt, however it is WAY overpriced and doesn't wash very well considering it is really just a t-shirt. It's cute and I like it. I've worn it several times, but it doesn't wear all that well--hangs weird and it looks old already. Did I mention how expensive it was? Again, I love the look of Rag & Bone, but I probably won't purchase any other items.
Sophia E.
Tonawanda, NY
I love Rag and Bone. I grew up in NYC and always had a unique sense for fashion. Although Rag and Bone is out of my general budget, I try to purchase
One or two statement pieces there. I recently bought a pair of jeans and a simple T-shirt and they are so unbelievably comfortable and I get
Complements on the jeans constantly. The material holds up well and is worth the price.
Leah C.
Is Rag and Bone Apparel worth the high price tag?
Desiree L.
Fashionista Expert
Is this store expensive? I've heard they are really pricy! If so, is it worth it?
Cypris J.
Delhi, Ny
Never heard of them, are they nice clothes? What styles do they offer?
Kristi V.
I love the name of this company. What kind of clothing do they sell? Where are they located at?
Cristina S.